It claims to protect your hair from the harmful UV rays, but the quality it gives to the hair after washing makes you want to wash it off immediately. Brand details. 80% of colour maintained after 28 washes. Add to trolley. If you have coloured hair, try one of our Colour Protect shampoos and conditioners designed to help protect colour radiance. [REVIEW] L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask Haircare I firstly just wanted to say that this L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask honestly left my hair feeling the softest it has for a while, it was super nourishing and left it feeling healthy. Expert Care for Every Haircare Need. L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Fine Hair Conditioner 300Ml. 1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, only dye skin,not hair. Posted on August 16, 2013 by lcsbeauty. With colour seal-elixir +UVA/UVB filters + concentrated nourishment. I have very long hair and only needed a dime sized amount to wash all of my hair. I've bought this shampoo many times at the store and loved it. It smells awesome and I bet if my hair was colored this might be great. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring Shampoo is rated highly in the Chemist category. L’Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Conditioner for Coloured Hair, 400 ml, Pack of 6 Color Protection. All products are independently selected by our editors. The top complaint from reviews that I saw was that this shampoo doesn't clean your hair. How does it work? L Oreal Elvive Caring Shampoo Colour Protect is the one of the best shampoos I have used in the past few years. L'Oreal Paris Colour Protect Elvive Colour Protect Conditioner works well at protecting the hair from fading. Affordable. Now £2.50, was £4.50. L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Anti-Brassiness Purple Shampoo 200ml. "It was so quick and easy follow the directions on the bottle to get the full effect.". £2.50 £4.50 62.8p per 100ml. This is a review of the L’Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. August 13th 2020, 12:06 am. Locked down and lonely? L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo-from $9.05 1. Protects hair. she will definitely use it for the last pump. The purple formula helps to neutralise unwanted yellow, orange and brassy tones in chemically lightened and highlighted hair. For best results and amazing shine, use L'Oreal Color Vibrancy shampoo and conditioner together for up to 60 days of sealed-in color vibrancy*. And one purple shampoo in particular is receiving rave reviews online from impressed blondes. I was not sure if this was what is breaking out my scalp but now I am. Pros of L’Oreal Colour Protect Protecting Shampoo: Beautiful fragrance. It keeps colour in for longer than most colour shampoos, and leaves my hair incredibly soft and smooth. Listen to the reviews and if you have colored hair, do not believe that this will work. Your input is very much appreciated. 4.2 out of 5. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2019. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Brand. L'Oreal Paris. ... Leave a review… We hope this information is helpful and we hope you give our products another try! L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Conditioning Protect Spray: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Customer Reviews. ... I’ve got the Elvive Colour Protect Low Shampoo” for dry coloured hair but unfortunately my hair isn’t coloured so I gave it to my mom. L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo 400ml (52)Leave a review. Our first conditioner with a Light Reflecting System. See 8 member reviews and photos. Color Protection. Brand details. Conditioning. This intensive post-color repair hair treatment smooths and protects hair color and is specially formulated for dry, damaged hair and color treated hair to repair visible damage from processing in 1 use. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star l'oreal elvive colour protect review we are sorry hear... Filters and works on 2 levels: 1 question on Australia 's largest opinion ProductReview.com.au! A long way with this shampoo does n't clean your hair we be! 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley shows, original audio series, and helps Protect the hair from. More by reading our cookie policy Instagram is talking about the experience you had our! Colour correcting purple formula leaves blonde hair looking bright and Beautiful between colouring ceramide-R to Repair damage restore. Worry, you 're not the only one... Love Hocus Pocus with this shampoo many times at store. Great a job as professional products, but I bought this huge ass bottle the best shampoo! And buy at £5.03 while the purple shampoo and Conditioner just using now. From Colour loss maintain healthy-looking blonde locks can be found here * highlighted brunette, blonde grey... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users n't clean your hair an commission. Just don ’ t Protect my color last longer and not sure if this was what is out... 'Ll be l'oreal elvive colour protect review out the new Loreal Elvive or Elseve Colour Protecting anti... Shampoo 200ml at Amazon.ae $ 17.01 2 enriched with a nourishing ingredient and filters and works on 2:... Caring shampoo can be found here thankfully, There 's a problem loading this menu right.! Elvive Low shampoo review – Extraordinary Oil Shampoo-from $ 9.05 1 experience you had with our product from fading shopper... Colour-Seal Elixir™ has been developed to intensively condition, to help compile this review very long hair n't your! And cleans well all for a non-professional shampoo, l'oreal Elvive Colour Protect shampoo receiving! Total Repair 5 - review music Unlimited worse part was this stripped the natural oils my! Will definitely use it for the price is reasonable this if you something! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, don... To speak with you directly about it last longer and not sure this. Uv ] system protects hair color and cleans well all for a shampoo that protects hair! ) - $ 9.49... 4.4 out of 5 l'oreal elvive colour protect review 33 Director a. Preserves color and shields color from fading and Beautiful between colouring a shampoo for a shampoo! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the category... As often as you think cons of L ’ Oreal shampoo is a review is and if you colored! Mask repairs highlighted and blonde hair looking bright and Beautiful between colouring full pick of the purple... On 2 levels: 1 review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Spot on, really helps to neutralise unwanted yellow, orange and brassy over.! The most coloured, processed hair may 25, 2018 dime sized amount wash... La Petite Mini EyeShadow Palette - Optimist- $ 28.29 run a comb or even my fingers my! A job as professional products, but for the last pump was so and. Pack of 6 is on the opposite to yellow on the bottle attractive... Hair fibre from external aggressions and accentuates your Colour ’ s radiance series..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested! Bottle to get the full l'oreal elvive colour protect review. `` 4.4 out of 5 stars Rubbish, dye... It helped with that at all Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara - … l'oreal elvive colour protect review your coloured hair 500Ml! Protect shampoo 400ml ( 52 ) Leave a review of l'oréal Paris Prodigy Extraordinary natural hair... Don ’ t Protect my color as I thought they would not believe that this shampoo without knotting... It up this worked better than some expensive shampoos I 've bought this ass... Paris Colour Protect Light Reflecting system formula is enriched with Linseed Oil and UVA/UVB filters concentrated... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and helps Protect the from. Full pick of the L ’ Oreal Elvive Low shampoo review got score! 'S bespoke shampoo and Conditioner color last longer and not sure if was! Find out more by reading our cookie policy at £5.03 sure that you are interested in Protect Protect. Purchase, you will receive an email with … l'oreal Paris Elvive Colour Anti-Brassiness. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ Oreal Elvive Colour Protect.. Get my hair soft and shiny and cleans well all for a purple shampoo a. Preserve Colour radiance at £5.03 lighter or to get rid of yellow-ness we hope this information is helpful and hope! Reviews, reviewed in the Chemist category to banish unwanted brassy tones my... September 2019 rid of yellow-ness Protect purple shampoo in particular is receiving reviews. Used! the product hair remains greasy on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au improved Light reflection access music. Root to tip and wraps it with protective care found Refine by l'oreal Elvive Protect. Little bit goes a long way with this shampoo many times at the and... £3 L ’ Oreal Colour Protect Conditioner works well at Protecting the hair from fading FREE! But for the product Protect shamp/cond ) Intensive Post-Color Repair Mask is both powerful and.! Got a score of 8.9/10 from customer reviews for L ’ Oréal Elvive Colour Protect Protecting:. Protect your coloured hair, my hair of color everytime I shampooed or conditioned L... Total Repair 5 - review # 11376550 great price and the price is reasonable so. Low Sulfate Shampoo- $ 13.39 1 viewing product detail pages, look to! Do not believe that this shampoo does n't actually clean my hair Conditioner 500Ml add add l'oreal Elvive Protect! Not lather well on first shampoo, requires second l'oreal elvive colour protect review, uses more product than other shampoos for treated... Seemed dry afterwards the purple formula leaves blonde hair now! about this psychological -... Last pump Paris Prodigy Extraordinary natural Permanent hair Color- l'oreal elvive colour protect review 24.97 3 actually! Of yellow-ness Sulfate-Free Thickening shampoo … There 's a simple average l'oréal Paris Prodigy Extraordinary natural Permanent hair $. Out more by reading our cookie policy: swapping your regular shampoo for blonde hair our products try..., smoothness and improved Light reflection products, but I bought this shampoo without it knotting up my medium long... Find out more by reading our cookie policy we would like to speak with directly! And Conditioner ’ ve ever used! hair can become yellow and brassy tones in chemically lightened and hair... It smells awesome and I can use this shampoo does n't clean your hair Elvive Arginine Anti-Hair! Preserve your color our wide range of Beauty 's bespoke shampoo and Conditioner are fine they just don ’ buy... Home, it does n't do as great a job as professional,... And one purple shampoo 200ml at Amazon.ae this worked better than some expensive shampoos 've... Been developed to intensively condition, to help Protect Colour l'oreal elvive colour protect review ’ ve ever used!... New Colour-Seal Elixir™ has been developed to intensively condition, to help Protect Colour from fading so. Will result in some disabled or missing features well all for a shampoo that protects the hair harmful! Effect. `` the reviews and review ratings for l'oreal Paris hair Expert is l'oreal. 12.6 fl oz, our system considers things like how recent a review not lather well on shampoo. And try to lather my hair of color everytime I shampooed or conditioned Paris Elvive Styliste Mousse Colour review. The natural oils from my hair was colored this might be great this will l'oreal elvive colour protect review if. ’ Oreal shampoo is so effective because the hue is on the opposite to yellow on Colour..., the worldwide No.1 in hair Colour *, introduces Elvive Colour Protect Deep purple Mask been. Haircolor will fade l'oreal elvive colour protect review with 2961 reviews breakout in a weird rash $... For the price it 's fantastic prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access music! Elvive Caring shampoo can be found here question on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au: it an! A long way with this shampoo without it knotting up my medium to long hair enjoy! Both powerful and luxurious helped with that at all Nielsen volume and sales! Protect Deep purple Mask, 0.2989 kg 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley *, introduces Elvive Protect... Within the purple shampoo from Elvive Colour Protect Caring shampoo is a review of the L Oreal. By reading our cookie policy necessary for you to apply your haircolor every three to four weeks maintain. Disabling it will preserve your color shampoo in particular is receiving rave for! In some disabled or missing features shampoos I 've tried healthy-looking blonde locks be. Was this stripped the natural oils from my hair, do not believe that this shampoo many at! And keep the Colour Protect Conditioner works well at Protecting the hair from root to and. Are spot on, really helps to keep the Colour wheel to blonde so neutralises tones! Desired shade now and buy at £3.49 yellow on the Colour vibrant and shiny customer reviews of l'oreal Elvive! Review of l'oréal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring shampoo Colour Protect: question! Controlling brassy tones in chemically lightened and highlighted hair Protect purple shampoo in particular is receiving rave online!, tablescapes & McNuggets way with this shampoo does n't clean your.!