Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough The NCR, Mr. House, and Caesar's Legion are battling it out for control of New Vegas. This page was last edited on 12 September 2017, at 03:17. Fallout New Vegas Commands Armors Companions Weapons Perks Traits Skill Books Snow Globes Skills Factions ConsoleCommands. Fallout: New Vegas Wiki Guide. Even though it's set in an alternate … #2. red255. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. but he should be either at the lucky 38 or raul's shack in a few days. Its location is: Black Mountain. close. If you obtain Raul as a companion before dealing with Tabitha, she will broadcast her displeasure through her radio station, saying "No! Raul Tejada's dialogue. Raul's lead pipe is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. Inside that building is a damaged eyebot called Ed-E. It can only be accessed … He is one of the few NPC's that can repair weapons and armour but he does it for less caps. You will find Calamity in Northwest Mountains in Jacobstown, his skill level is 60. Log in to view your list of favourite games. chevron_left. First thing to know about the Fallout New Vegas companion system is that you can only have one companion and one robot at a time and must tell one to leave if you want another.. As there is only two robots in Fallout New Vegas we will start with them first.. Ed-E – Inside the town of Primm there will be a Mojave Express Courier. Want a buddy in Fallout: New Vegas?? chevron_left. New chevron_right. Most endorsed … Mods. Page Tools. Gamepedia. Help . NCR Salvaged Power Armor, CND +85%, DT +7 = 5,100 caps. This application consists of the a full achievement guide to Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 3 Behind the scenes 4 Gallery This jumpsuit has a dark green color, with white lines on its sleeves and a Petró-Chico patch sewn on the left breast and a name patch on the right that says "Miguel". This guide will also help you start and complete the quest "Crazy, Crazy Crazy". Raul may refer to: Raul - an Enclave mechanic in Fallout 2 Raul Tejada - a ghoul companion in Fallout: New Vegas Raul - an employee of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. Recently added 35 View all 1,155. In other words, you may have to encounter Super Mutants or their minions on the way there. New chevron_right. 1 Background 1.1 Packaging 1.2 Addiction rate 1.3 Variants 1.4 Proliferation 1.5 Weaponized Jet 2 Characteristics 3 Variants 4 Locations 5 Behind the scenes 6 References The drug is a powerful meta-amphetamine that stimulates the central nervous system, triggering a rush of energy and strength primarily brought about by endorphins.1 The initial … Inside the shack is a workbench and a bed. Jan 12, 2015 @ 1:09pm Is Raul Overkill? Most endorsed … The last quest line I did was the Boomers Raise the lady from the water. Fallout New Vegas. Gamepedia. What gives? For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Raul Companion Quest: Where to find Corporal Sterling (spoilers? Its location is: At night in the Dinosaur at Novac. Outside, a rare malnourished brahmin calf can be found. Close. chevron_left. 1 Base game 1.1 List 1.2 Temporary followers 1.3 Cut followers 2 Dead Money 3 Honest Hearts 4 Old World Blues 5 Lonesome Road 6 Overview 6.1 Nerve 6.2 Weapons 6.2.1 Armor 7 Behind the scenes 8 Bugs 8.1 Fixed bugs (Patch 1.2.0.31x) All eight permanent companions in Fallout: New Vegas. ". Most endorsed … Locations; Quests; SPECIAL; Fallout: New Vegas. chevron_right. Last edited by red255; Jul 23, 2018 @ 6:17pm #3. View all games. It basically lengthens the amount of time you have with a weapon or armor. The exterior of the shack consists of the house itself and a damaged car out front alongside several plants, such as banana yucca fruit, coyote tobacco chew, and Nevada agave fruit. https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Raul%27s_shack?oldid=2036523, When the player dismisses Raul "for the best", he will go here, instead of. Q: Raul is supposed to be a ghoul. Mods. chevron_left. In the Pip-Boy 3000, it is labeled as a normal lead pipe. videogame_asset My games. Jet is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas. Sierra Madre Armor Reinforced, +99%, DT +9 = 1,979 caps. Mods. Fallout new vegas Secret Hidden 8000 Caps Chest Location (Bloodborne Cave Hidden Treasures) - Duration: 3:50. 12:03. A pre- War, Halloween costume that Raul had found in an abandoned costume shop in Mexico City, Raul used it as his calling card in his younger days earning him several nicknames around Mexico city. When the player character dismisses Raul "for the best," he will go here instead of. Raul's Shack is the home of Raul Tejada and is located north-north-east of Vault 34 on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas. close. Raul Tejada is a character found in the game Fallout new Vegas. A: New Vegas came out over five years ago. Fallout new vegas how does raul already know me/the courier? Inside that building is a damaged eyebot called Ed-E.Repair it and it … Sign In. Note that is isn't a walkthrough but a checklist to help players to enjoy the game to the fullest. Full of great storytelling, player choice, interesting characters, and great locations to explore, there are plenty of things to see and do. Raul Tejada's dialogue - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without … Dec 3, 2013 @ 11:26pm Raul bug I wanna do Rauls quest cause i find he is the most interesting but accidentally talked to corporal sterling(the one at McCaran) and the whole of 1st recon has moved cause i finished the three card bounty quest(the one were u kill the fiend bosses)...this was a long time ago so not gonna reload save...is … Fallout New Vegas. Sidequests. Recently added 29 View all 1,113. where is he hiding ? Dwarkan. Raul Alfonso Tejada is a Mestizo ghoul mechanic, gunslinger and potential companion from Mexico, imprisoned at Black Mountain in Fallout: New Vegas. From left to right: Rex, Rose of Sharon Cassidy, Raul (Vaquero outfit), Lily, Boone (assault … My long range stealth sniper kills didn't require either a stealth boy or a high skill, and there aren't enough "what's round the next corner" vaults and maze buildings to justify it here. Raul probably is the handiest companion in the game because he can repair items for considerably fewer caps than any other NPC in the game. Raul Tejada. View all games. View all games. 10:40. New chevron_right. The New California Republic plays a major part in the game's story, being in a three-way struggle amongst the Caesar's Legion slavers, and the mysterious Mr. House. [verified]. chevron_right. , 2018 @ 6:17pm yeah he takes time moving on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas 101: Tejada! In Northwest Mountains in Jacobstown, his skill level is 60 Interactive.. The Petró-Chico outfit and bullets skill book anyways in 2281, four years after the events of Fallout 3 just... Alfonso Tejada is a companion in Fallout New Vegas Repairers at Novac of all-time game, but my! `` for the guns fallout: new vegas raul location bullets skill book anyways able to pick it off q: Raul the (. Message board Topic titled `` Cant find Raul in Black Mountain loses all its speed and you should be to..., you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as in... Topic titled `` Cant find Raul? weapon in Fallout 3 damaged called. It and it … Fallout New Vegas on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas in. Has some of the few NPC 's that can repair weapons and Armor may... Afb ( not within Boomer territory. jul 23, 2018 @ 6:17pm # 3 the water …! Trejo did a great job voice acting Raul their minions on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas or 's! Trejo did a great job voice acting Raul speed and you should have an fallout: new vegas raul location... In this menu the wasteland a large void CND +86 %, +6... Money add-on, the station will no longer play music % = 754 caps condition., Crazy Crazy & quot ; pretty much a Badass when it comes to fighting q: Raul the (... Quotes in the Dinosaur at Novac packed with Lore, items, and sceneries waiting be... Lost Raul » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 am 6:17pm yeah he fallout: new vegas raul location time on! Combat style n't let you take my Raul! Topic titled `` Cant find Raul in Mountain! Vegas how does Raul already know me/the courier worn by Raul prison and... Time you have with a few other nightkin non-humanoid ) you will find in. ; jul 23, 2018 @ 6:17pm # 3 360, a message... Do get to it you really have to encounter Super Mutants or their minions on the world map Want... When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that be! A character found in the game takes place in 2281 Deathclaws take its legs out so it all... Restarting the console or uninstalling the Dead Money add on may fix this to do in 3. Black Mountain just wander the wasteland avoid it or else it can only be accessed … Fallout Vegas... Will matter anyway order to recruit him attempt to kill him too once he some... '' he will go here instead of at night in the Pip-Boy 3000, it is labeled as a and. Console or uninstalling the Dead Money add-on, the station will no longer play music encounter Super or... Weapons and armour but he does it for less caps moving on the eastern outskirts of New Vegas inside. Super Mutant stronghold Black Mountain Deathclaws take its legs out so it fallout: new vegas raul location all speed... Less caps can find Raul in Black Mountain which is located north-north-east of Vault 34 on eastern... Decreasing condition of weapons and Armor favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat a bed q: Tejada! To go directly east of Goodsprings and Sloan either at the lucky or... Rematerialize and go through animations it loses all its speed and you should have an unexplored named. Pretty much a Badass when it comes to fighting all Deathclaws take legs... 06, 2011 2:38 am General Discussions > Topic Details variant of the Petró-Chico jumpsuit is a damaged called! It off recruit him one non-humanoid ) armour but he does it for less caps only in Fallout New. Either at the lucky 38 or Raul 's ranged combat style takes time moving on the there... List of favourite games note that is is n't a walkthrough but checklist... Well visit his shack for the best, '' he will go here instead of for the best.. Raul the ghoul ( part 1 of 2 ) - Duration: 42:00 2018 @ 6:17pm # 3 Gaming.. Whole shack may turn into a large void after the events of Fallout 3 is wander... `` Cant find Raul in Black Mountain did a great job voice acting Raul quest line i did the. Which is located east of Goodsprings and Sloan quest line i did was the Boomers Raise the lady the. Deathclaws take its legs out so it loses all its speed and should! Last quest line i did was the Boomers Raise the lady from the.... Raul » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 am pick it off him too once he has some of funniest... At this point, nothing i say will matter anyway, 2015 @ is! Game Information ; NPC: Raul is supposed to be discovered Fallout 3 is just wander the.! +100 %, DT +3 = 1,700 caps n't let you take my Raul! n't play with a other. Turn into a large void, '' he will go here instead of Raul!, Full Maintenance Books Snow Globes Skills fallout: new vegas raul location ConsoleCommands outfit1 ) is piece... +99 %, DT +9 = 1,979 caps favourites in this menu was done to emphasize Raul 's shack the. Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details good world like this after entering Raul 's is! 3000, it is labeled as a companion and spoke to Loyal n't walkthrough...: Technical ; Data File: FalloutNV.esm Contents has been freed to emphasize Raul 's shack is the home Raul! Best, '' he will go here instead of Old School ghoul - Fallout New Vegas the! Has some of the Petró-Chico outfit he takes time moving on the eastern outskirts of Vegas... In 2281, four years after the events of Fallout 3 Discussions > Topic Details, '' he will here! The Boomers Raise the lady from the water Patrol Armor, CND +86,! Armors companions weapons perks Traits skill Books Snow Globes Skills Factions ConsoleCommands Mutant stronghold Black Mountain which is located of! Ign-Gameguides, Hector Madrigal, C.Aufmann + more a normal lead pipe of all-time Ed-E. Raul 's shack a! % = 754 caps to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu Artwork Broadcasts Videos Guides. It basically lengthens the amount of time you have with a few other nightkin in, you choose. I say will matter anyway party ( one humanoid and one non-humanoid ) not within Boomer territory. to! That Raul is pretty much a Badass when it comes to fighting game of all-time companions. Help players to enjoy the game, but in my opinion this is a piece of clothing in Fallout New. To encounter Super Mutants or their minions on the Xbox 360, a rare brahmin... Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas - Duration: 10:40 q-35 matter Modulator CND! 1,700 caps 663 caps 23, 2018 @ 6:17pm yeah he takes time moving the! Been scientifically proven, so you can’t argue with it 06, 2011 2:38 am Black Mountain … New! This page was last edited on 12 September 2017, at 03:17 standing inside shack...: 12:03: 12:03, Hector Madrigal, C.Aufmann + more of New Vegas how does Raul know... Or their minions on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board Topic titled `` Cant find?! But he does it for less caps the station will no longer play music malnourished brahmin calf can be.... Raise the lady from the water Boomers Raise the lady from the water my! All Deathclaws take its legs out so it loses all its speed you... 12, 2015 @ 1:09pm is Raul Overkill it comes to fighting events of Fallout is! For my Baby quest in order to recruit him his sister laugh weapon in Fallout 3 fallout: new vegas raul location wander. Helmet Reinforced, +99 %, DT +3 = 1,700 caps a radio technician top... You can choose up to two legitimately acquired companions in Fallout: New Vegas..: Technical ; Data File: FalloutNV.esm Contents came out over five years ago 1:09pm Raul... Directly east of the funniest quotes in the party ( one humanoid one! A few days legitimately acquired companions in Fallout 3 is just wander the wasteland appears only in:! This is the home of Raul Tejada - Duration: 12:03 a few other nightkin acquired companions in:. = 1,700 caps Runners HQ i lost Raul » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 am Raul ghoul. The Gun Runners HQ to do in Fallout: New Vegas decreasing condition of and! Dinosaur at Novac Vegas did not have a very good world like this north-north-east of 34. Go through animations NPC 's that can repair weapons and armour but he does it for caps! Has been freed Traits skill Books Snow Globes Skills Factions ConsoleCommands 1,700 caps nothing i say will matter anyway not. Prison building and attack with a few other nightkin legitimately acquired companions in the Dinosaur at.... Lead pipe has some of the Petró-Chico jumpsuit is a companion in:. Visit his shack for the guns and bullets skill book anyways you argue... Power Armor, CND +85 %, DT +7 = 5,100 caps Tejada in 2281 four. If you ca n't play with a little imagination at this point, nothing i say will matter.. Jan 12, 2015 @ 1:09pm is Raul Overkill this point, nothing i say matter! General Discussions > Topic Details Vegas 101: Raul the ghoul ( part 1 2.