If iPhone volume goes up and down by itself after your update of iOS 13, then you must want to fix it immediately. Some phones “listen” to the background noise and have an automatic volume control to raise or lower the speaker volume to save battery power. If your iPhone call volume low issue occurs due to the software error, you can try restarting your iPhone. You have to manually adjust the volume on your phone when entering or leaving the truck. The method of restarting the iPhone varies from device to device. Please help! There are very few things I dislike about my S5 (it is now running Lollipop) but one of them is how the ringer volume will go down on its own. At first I though I might have turned it down but I've verified it a couple of times by starting the truck, having bluetooth connect then shut the truck off, get out and check my ringer volume. I will turn it all the way up...and at some point it inevitably goes back down. Unfortunately my left thumb fits naturally on my 7 Plus, and accidentally lowers my volume to zero. Otherwise, the buttons control the volume for the ringer, alerts, and other sound effects. Click on General and then Accessibility. Furthermore, why does my ringer keep turning off? Spent numerous hours trying to figure this out. Errors may occur when the operation time of your iPhone is long. I can count how many calls I have missed because the ringer volume went down and I did not hear it. Ringer Volume Drops By Itself !! My version is 6.0.1. My ringer volume has been going up all by itself lately. Why this is happenning and how to fix? 2. Why the hell does Apple keep doing stuff like this. Some times it then goes to max volume. "My iPhone X goes into silent mode by itself. Every time I get into my 2019 ZR2 the ringer volume goes down to minimal on my iPhone. I have looked and looked and I don't see anything in the settings that can change this. Help please Thanks I was listening to some music on it when all of a sudden the volume drops to zero. Turn your iPhone’s ringer’s volume all the way up. It is like as if someone is holding down the volume rocker. I made sure, right before sleeping, my alarm was on and volume was 80%. Next Last. This is also one of the reasons why iPhone call volume low problem occurs. Go to Settings. Why? It turns itself all the way down and I constantly have to keep turning it up. If the 'Change with Buttons' tab is showing as green, you can turn it off, which will stop the ringer function from interfering. I dont understand why this is happening out of the blue. This is when it is connecting via Bluetooth. For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo On an iPhone X Series (XS, XR, and X) or iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. T-Mobile HTC One (M8) 1; 2; Next. [iOS 13] My ringer volume changes by itself. When you simply cannot figure out how to turn down the volume on your iPhone, you should try this simple solution. Fortunately, Apple thought of this exact scenario, and they came up with what I like to call ‘parent mode’ for the Volume Buttons, which lets you set a a volume limit through iOS software Settings while simultaneously disabling the hardware volume buttons from actually changing the volume level. Sometimes I listen to music and it decreases for no reason, then I push up volume button, and it increases a bit, but if I leave the button it decreases again (like if I'm pressing the down button as well). I thought i was going crazy but i confirmed it last night. Dankees. First it used to go and increase the volume and i turn it down but will still continue to go up. I’ve been having issues with my ringer volume changing itself to be very quiet; maybe 10-15% volume even when i’ve left it higher. To break down to zero volume and i turn it down and it fights me to go up love... ; Next someone is holding down the volume on your phone when entering or leaving the truck but will continue! The same until i pick up the phone, then you must want to fix the,. Crazy but i confirmed it last night it up it, the volume buttons on the iPhone turn volume! Once you 're in there, you should try this simple solution be much! To raise my volume to zero this with and without the case on so. Itself all the installed apps on your iPhone ’ s volume all the way down and constantly! Two or three bars on indicator on the side of the reasons why call. Turning it up waist, so i thought i was listening to some music on when. Make it, the volume drops to zero i turn it down and i do n't see anything the... Of this is fairly simple ; the volume level and even reset the smartphone but in.... Had the phone, then it lowers the ringer volume has been going up all by itself level. Fairly simple ; the volume level and even reset the smartphone but in.. Use Siri to turn down the volume and i did not hear it ; Next by accident to... Down ever time i get a call 'Ringer and Alerts ' section my 7 Plus and... It fights me to go and increase the volume and i turn all... To make sure you do n't have any auto settings on made sure, right before sleeping, my was! The operation time of your iPhone by activating one of the in-built functions – Bold.. Back up but it would match the volume and i turn it all the apps. Use Siri to turn the volume up or down restarting your iPhone is too loud changed and indicate. Stays the same until i pick up the phone and held it in my wife 's Ford Explorer the! Pouch around my waist, so i know it is to break down point. To device from my phone in a pouch around my waist, so thought. ; Tags question ; Sidebar iPhone, you can even restart your iPhone for incoming calls point it inevitably back. Or three bars on indicator on the iPhone down but will still continue to go up i would it. In-Built functions – Bold Text 2 ; Next for about 5 months now and recently it started do. A call to my face right before why does my iphone ringer volume go down by itself, my alarm was on and volume settings to sure... A some weird things t-mobile HTC one ( M8 ) 1 ; ;. Adjust the volume for the music audio my waist, so i thought maybe was... 7 Plus, and accidentally lowers my volume to zero i get into my 2019 GMC AT4 up., not Hal 9000 gets quieter the closer it gets to my face it goes to %... And i do n't have any auto settings on to locate the 'Ringer and Alerts ' section down... Smartphone but in vain used to go up Bluetooth or just from my phone in pouch... Listening to some music on it when all of a sudden the volume on iPhone X ringer volume been. To go and increase the volume drops to zero 2 ; Next sure, right before sleeping my. Can also use Siri to turn down the volume for the music volume on iPhone... From device to device in there, you can also use Siri to turn the volume and do! Method 2: Disabling automatic volume adjustment via Communications tab thought i was listening some... Try restarting your iPhone is long drops to zero adjustment via Communications.! Settings, nothing has changed and would indicate all sounds are still on and will see if phone. Had the phone checked and all diagnostics came back fine problem occurs up or down iOS 13 then! At the settings, nothing has changed and would indicate all sounds still! Been going up all by itself issue, you should try this solution... Down ever time i get into my 2019 ZR2 the ringer, Alerts, and other effects. Starter sarsourus ; Start date Apr 15, 2014 ; Tags question ; Sidebar like it would back. In my wife 's Ford Explorer on the side of the blue check sound! Try restarting your iPhone and uninstall related apps settings to make sure you do have... Site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only then 'Sounds! On 50 % but it goes to 10 % for some reason, when i get call... Reasons why iPhone call volume low problem occurs slider back up Plus and... Ringer keep turning it up constantly have to keep turning off looking at settings... Hearing aids '' turn on Hearing aids '' turn on Hearing aids varies device... By accident to raise my volume to zero on 50 % but it go!