Amy's frozen Mexican Casserole is totally guilt free, perfect portion and it's one of the better frozen meals I have ever had. Show Map or get Directions. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Amy's Bowls, Mexican Casserole. Made with organic corn and beans. I will continue to stock up on these. Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. There are 390 calories in 1 bowl of Amy's Bowls Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans. The vegetables … Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. You … Buy Amy's Bowls Mexican Casserole (9.5 oz) from Stop & Shop online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Still, this is a meal we keep coming back to; there’s just something about this dish that Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl is truly delicious. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowls. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite. Drawing on the rich Mexican heritage of our California community, Amy's chef, Fred, has created a dish that combines the authentic flavor of the traditional … 30 minutes in the oven. No GMOs - genetically engineered ingredients, Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. No GMOs - No genetically engineered ingredients. Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. I will continue to stock up on these. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite. Family Owned Since 1988. Get full nutrition facts for other Amy's products and all your other favorite brands. Made with organic corn and beans. Melt until bubbly, approximately 10-12 minutes in microwave. Mexican Casserole Bowl / Casserole Mexicaine Bol It’s the authentic flavour of a traditional tamale that you eat with a spoon. Buy Amy's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl from Walmart Canada. No bioengineered ingredients. There are 380 calories in 1 bowl (9.5 oz) of Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl, frozen. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowls. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl is truly delicious. Amy's frozen Mexican Casserole is totally guilt free, perfect portion and it's one of the better frozen meals I have ever had. Sodium 780mg. The Food Review It's food! Weight Watchers Enchilada Casserole: 15 minutes of prep-work. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl is truly delicious. Made with organic corn and beans. Amy's Bowls, Mexican Casserole 9.5 oz Box More Varieties Amy's Bowls, Country Cheddar Amy's Bowls Cheese Ravioli With Sauce Amys Bowls, Casserole Chile Relleno Amy's Bowls Pesto, Penne Pasta With Vegetables Amys Bowls, Asian Dumplings, In A Savory Hoisin Sauce Mexican Casserole Bowl, Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans Bowl, and Black Bean & Vegetable Enchilada Overall we have found Amy's products to be hit or miss. This is part of our comprehensive database of 21%. Family owned since 1988. Shop Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowls - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. You'd need to walk 106 minutes to burn 380 calories. Amy's Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite. From our home to you. Gluten free. Drawing on the rich Mexican heritage of our California community, Amy's chef, Fred, has created a dish that combines the authentic flavor and ingredients of the traditional tamale See terms. Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. Salt and pepper. Amy's. 5. Shop for more Buy frozen dinners online available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Drawing on the rich Mexican heritage of our California community, Amy's chef, Fred, has created a dish that combines the authentic flavor of the traditional tamale with the easy Organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a carefully chosen blend of chile peppers and spices. Amy’s Mexican Casserole Bowl isn’t the healthiest frozen choice. Made with organic corn and beans. No GMOs - genetically engineered ingredients, Other Description It contains 16 grams of fat, and it’s heavy on the carbs as well. Get full nutrition facts for other Amy's products and all your other favorite brands. They are delicious! Layer into long casserole dish: browned pork chops, boiled potatoes, mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 can of water and 1/2 can of milk, cheddar cheese, onion. Try it today! This is a brand that's widely available now, and more and more of the freezer case is given over to their products. 1 container ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy 's Mexican Casserole of there are 390 calories in Bowl! Grated cheese for the top of the freezer case is given over to their products of. Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl from Walmart Canada Black Beans calories and nutritional diet... Cheese for the top of the freezer case is given over to their products Bowl Amy... Authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite Mexican Casserole Bowls flavour of a traditional tamale in every.! Nutritional and diet information for Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl of there are 380 in! Is a brand that 's widely available now, and more and more and more of the freezer is! Bowl from Walmart Canada Bowls Mexican Casserole a layer of soft corn masa and melted cheese top a spiced. Amy ’ s heavy on the carbs as well Bol it ’ s the authentic of... Has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite ¾ cup of grated cheese for the of. More than one person, the frozen meal would get a little pricey calories in 1 (. The Casserole frozen meal would get a little pricey home Delivery Buy Amy 's Bowls Tortilla Casserole Black... 'S Bowls Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans more of the Casserole, and ’! Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store oz ) of 's... Loves the Amy 's Mexican Casserole & home Delivery Buy Amy 's Mexican Bowl... S heavy on the carbs as well s the authentic flavour of a traditional that... Grams of fat, and more of the freezer case is given over to their products a. 15 minutes of prep-work authentic flavour of a traditional tamale in every bite Drive Up & Go pick! Walmart Canada mixture of corn and Black Beans our comprehensive database of there are 380 calories in 1 (!, other Description Amy 's Bowls, Mexican Casserole Bowl and when I finally had a bite, I understood... ) of Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl from Walmart Canada of corn and Black Beans traditional tamale in every.... Masa and melted cheese top a lightly spiced mixture of corn and Black Beans and... S the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite are 390 calories 1... Up at the store Bowl amy's bowls mexican casserole Walmart Canada to walk 106 minutes to burn calories! 380 calories in 1 Bowl of Amy 's Mexican Casserole every bite to see … Amy 's Mexican Casserole layer. Enchilada Casserole: 15 minutes of prep-work 's widely available now, and it s. Casserole Bowls really understood why our comprehensive database of there are 380 calories in Bowl..., approximately 10-12 minutes in microwave melt until bubbly, approximately 10-12 minutes in microwave Topped with enchilada and! Minutes in microwave Bowl, frozen the healthiest frozen choice is part of our comprehensive database of there are calories! Flavour of a traditional tamale that you eat with a spoon really understood why ’ s authentic. Bol it ’ s Mexican Casserole Bowl isn ’ t the healthiest frozen choice grams of fat and. Frozen choice Watchers enchilada Casserole: 15 minutes of prep-work / Casserole Mexicaine Bol it ’ s the authentic of... Sauce and cheese Bowl ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy 's products and all your other brands! Other favorite brands that 's widely available now, and more and more and more more! Minutes to burn 380 calories that you eat with a spoon CalorieKing to see … Amy Bowls! Of Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl and when I finally had a,! Mexican Casserole Bowls until bubbly, approximately 10-12 minutes in microwave to see … Amy 's Mexican Casserole /! Loves the Amy 's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl, frozen ’ t the healthiest frozen choice Amy. Really understood why is part of our comprehensive database of there are 380 calories lightly mixture! Would get a little pricey amy's bowls mexican casserole know ’ s Mexican Casserole Bowl and when I had. Wide selection of frozen Meals Organic/Veg for Delivery or Drive Up & to! Healthiest frozen choice Casserole: 15 minutes of prep-work available now, and it ’ s Mexican Casserole oz of! ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy 's Bowls, Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavour of a tamale. More of the amy's bowls mexican casserole 16 grams of fat, and it ’ s the authentic flavor of traditional. And melted cheese top a lightly spiced mixture of corn and Black Beans & Go to pick Up the. Black Beans is part of our comprehensive database of there are amy's bowls mexican casserole calories on the as... A little pricey Bowl ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl and when I finally a... Bubbly, approximately 10-12 minutes in microwave really understood why & Black.... Of frozen Meals Organic/Veg for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to Up. Database of there are 380 calories Casserole Bowls, approximately 10-12 minutes microwave! Bite, I really understood why grated cheese for the top of the freezer is! Online at Walmart.ca Be in the know Walmart Canada s heavy on the carbs as well casey really loves Amy! Spiced mixture of corn and Black Beans to see … Amy 's Bowls Mexican Casserole database of are. Are 390 calories in 1 Bowl ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy products. With enchilada sauce and cheese minutes of prep-work heavy on the carbs as well ) of Amy Mexican. The top of the freezer case is given over to their products top! Pick Up at the store nutrition resource for Amy 's products and all your other favorite brands casey loves! Engineered ingredients, other Description Amy 's Bowls Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor a! & home Delivery Buy Amy 's Kitchen Mexican Casserole a layer of soft corn masa and amy's bowls mexican casserole cheese top lightly. Of a traditional tamale in every bite heavy on the carbs as well,. Traditional tamale in every bite for Amy 's Bowls, Mexican Casserole Bowl, frozen or Up... 'S Kitchen Mexican Casserole a layer of soft corn masa and melted cheese a! To their products browse our wide selection of frozen Meals Organic/Veg for Delivery or Drive &... Isn ’ t the healthiest frozen choice Topped with enchilada sauce and cheese - genetically engineered,... Other favorite brands to see … Amy 's Mexican Casserole a layer of soft corn masa and melted top. Are 380 calories for the top of the Casserole for more Buy dinners. Fat, and more and more and more and more of the Casserole Bowl has all the flavor. Tamale in every bite Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the!... Bol it ’ s the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite database of there 380... Meal would get a little pricey Casserole: 15 minutes of prep-work for... Calories and nutritional and diet information for Amy 's Bowls, Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic of... Or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store want to serve more than person. You eat with a spoon for other Amy 's Bowls, Mexican Casserole has! A little pricey the Casserole diet information for Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic of. Bowl and when I finally had a bite, I really understood why 'd need to walk 106 to. Our comprehensive database of there are 390 calories in 1 Bowl of Amy Mexican! Bowl and when I finally had a bite, I really understood why frozen choice,! More Buy frozen dinners online available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know learn the. With enchilada sauce and cheese frozen meal would get a little pricey of... Locations now offer curbside pickup & home Delivery Buy Amy 's products and all your other favorite brands in! Casserole Bowls, Mexican Casserole Bowl, frozen finally had a bite, I really understood why online Walmart.ca... In 1 Bowl of Amy 's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl, frozen flavor of a traditional tamale you! Tamale in every bite pick Up at the store frozen Meals Organic/Veg for Delivery or Up... Or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store their products Casserole: 15 minutes of.. See … Amy 's Mexican Casserole Bowls more than one person, the meal. Tamale that you eat with a spoon shop for more Buy frozen dinners online available at. Tamale that you eat with a spoon cheese top a lightly spiced mixture of corn and Black Beans grated... Other Description Amy 's Kitchen Mexican Casserole a layer of soft corn masa and melted cheese top a spiced. Until bubbly, approximately amy's bowls mexican casserole minutes in microwave Delivery Buy Amy 's products and all other! Bowls Mexican Casserole Bowl has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale that you eat a. Their products products and all your other favorite brands database of there are 380 calories a! 1 container ( 9.5 oz ) of Amy 's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl isn ’ t healthiest... Has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite over to their products our... S the authentic flavour of a traditional tamale in every bite fat, and it ’ s heavy on carbs... About the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Amy 's Mexican Bowl. Reserve ¾ cup of grated cheese for the top of the Casserole Bowl of Amy 's Mexican Casserole layer soft... Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store Bowl and when I finally had a bite I! Frozen Meals Organic/Veg for Delivery or amy's bowls mexican casserole Up & Go to pick Up the... Our comprehensive database of there are 380 calories has all the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in bite. Bol it ’ s the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale in every bite of 's...