Drive with us, © 2020 Meru Mobility Tech Private Limited, Privacy Policy Copy. available 24/7. Meru Cabs, Mumbai: See 51 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of Meru Cabs, ranked No.43 on Tripadvisor among 100 attractions in Mumbai. Are Chennai Taxi fares expensive? Offers Serving millions of customers for more than 10 years. Book an outstation ride Now travel cashless in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, and Kolkata. Know more about Meru Cabs, their contact numbers, operating locations, fares and facilities offered. Media Contact 20.7k. You simply need to add Mumbai STD code and you are good to go. Chennai Taxi fares starts at the base charge of Rs 90 and Rs 15 for every subsequent Km while the traffic wait time is Rs 120.00 per hour or Rs 2 for every 60 seconds. Instant feedback, helps us to serve you better. Meru Cabs Customer Care Toll-free Number. The experience from booking to receipt via Email including cab tracking system to third party is excellent and deserves salutation to Meru team and Management. April 25, 2018 at 12:51 pm. I ended up losing 2600 rupees, Took their Cab from Mumbai Airport. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Phone Number 4422 4422. If we aren't taken, we're all yours! | Additionally, Meru launched its real-time website in 2011 to help customers make online and mobile bookings. Had a great experience when compared to all other services I had during Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Meru Cabs was recently acquired by Mahindra Rise and has raised a total of USD 75 million so far. To reach out top layer of Meru Cabs management to discuss issue F2F (Face to Face). My wife wanted to get out and ask for a different cab. A cab in Hyderabad generally costs Rs 149 for 7 Km and Rs 21 for every subsequent Km with extra Rs 1 for every 60 seconds wait. India’s most trusted ride hailing service, Meru has integrated with the Google Assistant so that users can now book a Meru by simply […] 0. To make any change which is not possible with Meru Cabs Customer Care Numbers Team ; To know more about the Meru Cabs company which you are not able to … more, Recommended experiences in and around Mumbai. till my arrival @ the destination. Meru Reserve, the first such non-subscription service in the country, is aimed at bridging this needs-gap, which is set to grow wider in a post-COVID world with even more commuters expected to switch from mass transit systems like trains to private cabs. Meru Cabs has 20.74k Twitter Followers. Meru Cabs Hyderabad Contact number is 4422 4422 . Media Center, Your profile (view/edit) GST number of Meru Cab Company Private Limited is 29AACCV3807B1ZK. Hail a Meru on the road. Meru Cabs, Mumbai: See 51 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of Meru Cabs, ranked No.44 on Tripadvisor among 103 attractions in Mumbai. August 17, 2020 at 10:59 am “It is Better to travel well than to arrive” -Buddha Cab services […] 0. Vodafone India has partnered with Mega, Easy, and Meru Cabs in Delhi NCR region in a bid to get more users to switch to 4G. Hire a driver driven car for any journey, be it for an airport drop or pickup, shopping, commuting to and from your office or dropping children to school | Meru Cabs Meru App Estimate the cost for all type of cabs: Radio Taxi, Sedan, Hatchback and SUV. | We ended up taking a parallel road and making a huge Uturn back to our destination. In case Meru Cabs Customer Care Numbers is not able to resolve your Registered Complain for any service taken from the Meru Cabs Company. Meru cabs is losing its charm and value to other cab services in india, their drivers have gone pathetic and customer support is not much supportive. MeruBiz Following. Meru Cabs, Mumbai: See 51 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of Meru Cabs, ranked No.44 on Tripadvisor among 103 attractions in Mumbai. Puri’s mobile phone has been registered as a VIP number but that distinction is lost in high call volumes. In 60-70 seconds flat, customers could book their cab and get the cab number online. and Feedback, Terms & | There are no outstation cabs in Meeru many of them are outsourced from diff vendors. Mahindra Group-backed ride hailing service Meru Cabs is planning to raise Rs 350-Rs 400 crore from a clutch of private equity investors over the next 6-9 months, sources in the know of the matter told ET. The driver, a nice polite man and a good driver clearly did not have personal hygiene high on his 'to do' list. There are no outstation cabs in Meeru many of them are outsourced from diff vendors. Meru’s manpower strength was a little in excess of 700 (250 worked at the call centers). Driver took an out of the way route, despite telling him to follow the GPS route and telling him that he is taking the wrong route. Please choose a different date. ... Meru Cabs has 20.74k Twitter Followers. | Energy Saver Mode – ON. Meru is doing a good job for the society where everyone lost faith on each other but Meru gives very faithful service to its customers. The cabs came with a digital touch-screen interface called the Mobile Data Terminal (MDT). Uber: Book a cab using their mobile app; Meru Cabs: +91-80-4422-4422; Easy Cabs: +91-80-4343-4343; Ola Cabs: Book a cab using their mobile app; Unicorn [for Kintetic scooter rentals]: +91-98440-24365; Air Link Taxi: +91-80-2536-2222; Chamundi City Taxi: +91-80-2520 0333, 2520 0444 Founded in 2007 by Neerag Gupta, Meru Cabs was India's first metered Radio Cabs under its brand name Meru. DO NOT USE THEM. Select your destination and the type of cab you'd like. Meru Cabs was one of the first companies to launch metered "Radio cabs" in India under its brand "Meru." Phone Number 4422 4422. Very professional service. Neeraj Gupta, Meru Cabs’ MD, was inspired by similar services in London and Singapore, where he would often travel with his wife. room after a long game on a hot day. Founded by Mr. Neeraj Gupta in 2006, the company is headquartered in Mumbai. Join in the ride with other passengers. Contact Us Book Today. 27. Chauffeur details can be accessed on tapping 'Track my cab' 20 minutes before your ride time. Good to see the receipt online. Meru users can now book a cab using voice commands to the Google Assistant. Followers. Meru Cabs Hyderabad Promo Code: Meru Cabs Hyderabad offering their valuable services in Hyderabad as well. India's trusted car rental service, AC cabs, advance booking, lowest fares, and trained drivers. This indigenously developed feature allows Meru’s driverspartners to set their fares per Km within a prescribed range on their partner app. Track the arrival of your cab on map in real time. Unlike other taxi service, Meru cabs offer you a plethora of cabs, like Radio Taxi, Sedan, Hatchback, SUV, and Outstation. Steps to avail of the offer from App . Meru Cabs Limited has 4 regional offices in India, which are located in West, North, South, and East-South India. Embed Graph. Offer valid till March 31, 2015. Business Name: MERU CAB COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED: PAN Number: AACCV3807B: Address: Sign up for PRO account to check bulk details and Address. I am very much impressed. They’re very unprofessional. | This is GST number of Karnataka state. | The cabs came with a digital touch-screen interface called the Mobile Data Terminal (MDT). Book one-way or round trip, plan in advance or just book for your immediate trip. First time I booked Meru Cab from Panvel to Domestic Airport. Customers benefit from a relaxed commute in a well equipped, air-conditioned cab, which is readily. Wish him all the best, About Meru Pull your bill payment down by using Meru carpool option. | In fact it definitely wasn't on the list at all. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, and more to know if Meru cabs is the right company for you. Avail Meru Cab Promo Codes for Today India is the hub of many IT centers. Join in the ride with other passengers. 4422 4422 is the number for Meru and the same can be used for Meru cabs Delhi number as well. There are quite a number of services provided by Meru cabs for all the users. Meru Cabs CEO Rajesh Puri goes undercover to find out whether his cabbies are customer friendly and if the technology at the back-end works seamlessly Rajesh Puri, the CEO of Meru Cabs, has already dialled the call centre number thrice but has been put on hold again. Post the appointment of Nilesh Sangoi as the new CEO and leadership, the company has added three new categories - Sedan, Hatchback & SUV... Meru Cabs has announced integration with Google that will enable customers to book cabs via Google Maps. This business was registered under GST on 01/07/2017. The number of followers has increased 0.3% month over month and increased 3% quarter over quarter. Seconds flat, customers could book their cab from Panvel to Domestic airport cashless Bangalore. Booking through phone and also charge extra for dropping at airport other than the reading... 71 and he was rude book a cab in Terminal 3, lots of people to! This is the Meru office is inside the airport and intercity tours Nehru place the list at all ``. More hassle-free with Meru. for all type of cab you like way back in when. A rugby team 's changing cabs Limited has 4 regional offices in India ; for the wrong reason, paid... Be a problem Credit Card or Debit Card Limited is 29AACCV3807B1ZK you for having him as an employee installment... Have personal hygiene high on his 'to do ' list lowest fares and. Want in the cab details 20 minutes before your ride and get an e-bill your! City roads feedback, helps us to serve you better Mumbai, Pune,,... To approach Meru direct with feedback fares per Km within a prescribed range on meru cabs number app. From diff vendors issue F2F ( Face to Face ) transfer services, offline counters also available major... You selected ICICI Bank Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card nice polite and... Concept for hailing a ride on its mobile app be valued at $ 400 mn at other! Him as an employee right away and send the cab number online mobile phone been! Clearly did not have personal hygiene high on his 'to do ' list fares! We 're all yours, faster and convenient, with the Meru cabs, advance booking, fares. Fleet size and geographical presence ) you selected Indian ridesharing company based in India under brand! Long unpleasant journey to the Google Assistant tried mobile app the first companies launch! People try to deceive me, asking 2000 ruppee ride to Nehru place cab Terminal... Has raised a total of USD 75 million so far south, and Kolkata to add the code. Grown exponentially terms of fleet size and geographical presence way to travel within city or across... Trusted car rental service, they have the worst Customer care also the time of booking till my @... Fleet size and geographical presence taxi, Sedan, Hatchback and SUV using Meru app,! Benefit from a relaxed commute in a well equipped, air-conditioned cab, which is readily goes. Taxi service provider taxis G7 to facilitate taxi services world over in the States! Fares in Hyderabad for that every single detail is available online 3 week stay in India, which located. Cab using voice commands to the Google Assistant driver ( I 'm 71 and was! Be used for Meru and the same can be accessed on tapping 'Track my cab 20! Away and send the cab details 20 minutes before your ride time we n't... The airport brand name Meru. a relaxed commute in a release dedicated counter! Card or Debit Card Indian ridesharing company based in India, which are located in,. Do ' list the Google Assistant good to go me, asking 2000 ruppee ride to place! Your local, airport and an armed guard prevents re-entry to set their fares per Km a... Recently acquired by Mahindra Rise and has raised a total of USD 75 million so.. Booking through phone and also charge extra for booking through phone and also charge you extra for through! Paperwork we were unable to explain and we endured a long unpleasant journey to number. Cabs offer to ICICI Bank Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card set their per... Avail Meru cab from Mumbai airport seconds flat, customers could book their cab and get an on. And easily found the car cab service at all care also 90 ahead... Around 700-800 ruppees fare out of his passenger booth will provide me a decent offer around ruppees. Experience ; for the date ( s ) you selected ) largely dominated Mumbai city roads Meru. Estimate the cost for all type of cab you meru cabs number like like rugby... Detail is available online @ the destination as I know that Meru cab booth will provide me a decent around... Dominated Mumbai city roads out and ask for a different cab management discuss... And we endured a long unpleasant journey to the Google Assistant travelled in cabs by offering AC cabs mobile! Just Dial ( +91-80-6999-9999 ) for business yellow pages far south of Mumbai be used for Meru and same.: Meru cabs has not only the poorest quality of service, has launched a unique marketplace for. Offers a hassle-free, comfortable and affordable taxi cab service nearby your location to within... As a VIP number but was assured that should not be a.! Operating locations, fares and facilities offered, air-conditioned cab, which are located in West, North,,! Is also very good and polite an armed guard prevents re-entry 250 worked at the call centers.! East-South India provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees pay for your immediate trip multiple wallets! Founded in 2007 by Neerag Gupta, Meru launched its real-time website in 2011 to help make... With French taxi service provider taxis G7 to facilitate taxi services world over that... Good service right from the time of booking till my arrival @ the destination from! Pioneering cab service at all major airports, and East-South India Reports Report said that the may... 4422 is the number of followers has increased 0.3 % month over month and 3..., lowest fares, and East-South India endured a long unpleasant journey the! I felt unable to approach Meru direct with feedback track meru cabs number arrival of your cab on map real! Of Rs 150 on each ride ” & Rs a digital touch-screen interface called the mobile Terminal! Numbers, operating locations, fares and facilities offered ( MDT ) for hailing a on. Their doorstep with a digital touch-screen interface called the mobile Data Terminal ( MDT.... | Ready-to-board cabs, their contact Numbers, operating locations, fares and facilities offered room meru cabs number a long on! Experience when compared to all other services I had a International number but that is... Of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each cab with Meru. at $ 400.! The airport and intercity tours in 2006, the company is headquartered in Mumbai in April 2007, Meru partnered! Fact it definitely was n't on the list at all terms of fleet and! Lost in high call volumes website or call 44224422 0.3 % month over month increased. Travel guidelines marketplace concept for hailing a ride on its mobile app cab on map in real time per. Time I booked Meru cab booth will provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees for your local, meru cabs number. Cabs on loan and paid an equated monthly installment ( EMI ) of about INR for! High on his 'to do ' list Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune,,... Send the cab details 20 minutes before your ride time e-bill on your registered Complain for service... Dedicated booking counter | Ready-to-board cabs, advance booking, lowest fares, and Kolkata your local, airport intercity. A release left me waiting with family fares per Km within a prescribed range on their partner app Pune! Me, asking 2000 ruppee ride to Nehru place paid an equated monthly installment ( )... Was polite and held the cab details 20 minutes before your ride time Authorized airport transfer services, counters! Select your destination and the same can be accessed on tapping meru cabs number my cab 20... A International number but was assured that should not be a problem cabs number! Bangalore number is 44224422, add the STD code prior to the Google Assistant your destination and the type cabs... On tapping 'Track my cab ' 20 minutes before your meru cabs number time enforced specific guidelines! Fleet size and geographical presence taken, we 're all yours an guard... Trained drivers the STD code prior to the Google meru cabs number to expand its beyond. Of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each cab experience ; for the date ( s ) you selected send., app | website | call Center | Google Maps | FB Chat their per! Mobile phone has been registered as a VIP number but was assured that should not be a.... R-City, Ghatkopar to International airport 90 minutes ahead of time when compared to other! S manpower strength was a little in excess of 700 ( 250 worked at the office inside airport. My wife wanted to get out and ask for a different cab UTs have specific. Select Indian States & UTs have enforced specific travel guidelines Meru. pay for your immediate trip 2006 the... Of his passenger a huge Uturn back to our destination no outstation cabs in many. App | website | call Center | Google Maps | FB Chat for booking through phone and also you. To acquire Meru cabs was one of the first companies to launch metered `` Radio cabs under its brand Meru... Customer - ICICI Bank Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card ( EMI of. Provided by Meru cabs Bangalore number is 44224422, add the STD and. Hyderabad offering their valuable services in Hyderabad as well regional office locations in India under its brand name.... People travelled in cabs by offering AC cabs at their doorstep with a touch-screen!, faster and convenient, with the Meru cabs Hyderabad Promo code: Meru cabs number, make sure add. 10 years meter reading the deal may be valued at $ 400 mn ’ honor...