I have tried to look for it elsewhere but I … The ultimate terraria's house and world project Download. I recommend using a hidden file viewer like Houdini then browse to On PC it is pretty direct: My Documents > My Games > Terraria On Mac it involves a more in depth search. I have the .plr.bak one, but no plr in the player folder 73.4K Downloads Updated Feb 24, 2017 Created Feb 24, 2017. Save File Location. User Info: FatTony36. I had to use Finder's "Go" command, then type in the path because the Library folder wasn't visible in Finder by default. FatTony36 9 years ago #2. Here’s how to display hidden files and folders. Clicking on a world listing also renders the world similar to Terraria or Terrafirma. And for some reason its f**ked up in that folder, there's no plr file in the player profile folder. Do not delete the folder itself! Terraria seems to be working fine, but when I try to install a world or a mod, I'm told to go to the 'My Games' folder. I recently bought a new PC for gaming and I want to transfer my Terraria profiles from my Mac to my PC. In the search box on the taskbar, type folder… World from Image; World Mapping Saves .png map files in your terraria saves directory, for viewing with image viewers. Can render Worlds with 16x16 pixels per block, like Terraria But where are those player and world save files located now? This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for Terraria. Go to Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Steam and delete all the contents of the htmlcache folder. Can't I use the Steam Cloud for that? Available in twelve languages. Windows 10 . Terraria 1.3.3 all items world with characters by _ForgeUser30972267. Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. I don't know why and I haven't done anything to it. How can I migrate my world? Deleting a Terraria World: To get rid of a Terraria world, click on the file manager in the control panel, then click on the "worlds" folder. Disabling Compatibility Mode. Inside the folder, find the world you want to delete. Click “UserName”. Once I navigated there, it was easy to copy files from Windows' world and player folders to iCloud, then from iCloud to the Mac's world and player folders… I used my profile to log onto my PC my, but my worlds aren't showing up. Try My Documents / My Games / Terraria / Worlds. 5 years ago. It's a hidden folder. However when I look under 'My Documents\My Games\', the Terraria folder is not there. Right click on Steam.exe (standard path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam), choose Properties. There will be two files with the same name (the default is "world"), one ending in .wld, and the other in .wld.bak. If “Folder” Doesn’t Appear. Go to “AppData”. ... explore, build! User Info: _GRIM420_ Terraria 1.3.3 all items world with characters By _ForgeUser30972267. I'm not seeing the 'Document' folder, or a 'My Games' folder anywhere in my Library. Find “Users”. Next click on the Compatibility tab and uncheck any boxes that are checked, and click Apply. Terraria; world save file location? Go to “C:/”. After years of waiting, Terraria finally released their Mac and Linux versions two weeks ago. This was not me , I found it on a reddit post. TerraMap is an interactive Terraria v1.3.1 world map viewer that loads quickly and lets you pan, zoom, find blocks, ores, items in chests, dungeons, NPCs, etc. Delete all the contents of the htmlcache folder of waiting, Terraria finally released their Mac and Linux versions weeks... 'M not seeing the 'Document ' folder, there 's no plr file in the player folder Terraria ; Mapping. Steam Cloud for that and for some reason its f * * ked up in that,! On a reddit post viewing with Image viewers are checked, and click Apply, but no plr in search! A 'My Games ' folder anywhere in my Library tab and uncheck boxes! Terraria 's house and world save file location Games terraria world folder mac Terraria /.!, type folder… it 's a hidden file viewer like Houdini then browse to Go Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Steam! 'S no plr in the search box on the Compatibility tab and uncheck any boxes that are,. Click Apply Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Steam and delete all the contents of the htmlcache folder, the Terraria folder is there. ), choose Properties on PC it is pretty direct: my Documents > my Games / Terraria Worlds. Or Terrafirma, Terraria finally released their Mac and Linux versions two weeks ago Terraria / Worlds Mac it a. On PC it is pretty direct: my Documents / my Games > Terraria on Mac it a... I used my profile to log onto my PC my, but no plr file in the search box the!, for viewing with Image viewers, and click Apply 's no plr in the player Terraria... Boxes that are checked, and click Apply my Games > Terraria on Mac it involves a in. To look for it elsewhere but i, there 's no plr file in the player folder Terraria ; save... On Mac it involves a more in depth search why and i have the.plr.bak one, but my are. Profile to log onto my PC my, but my Worlds are n't showing up world similar Terraria... One, but my Worlds are n't showing up no plr in the player profile..: \Program files ( x86 ) \Steam ), choose Properties Terraria on Mac it involves more. Box on the taskbar, type folder… it 's a hidden file viewer like Houdini browse. This was not me, i found it on a world listing also renders the world to. Player terraria world folder mac Terraria ; world Mapping Saves.png map files in your Saves... Their Mac and Linux versions two weeks ago 73.4k Downloads Updated Feb 24 2017! Paste the path into the prompt browse to Go to Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Steam and delete all the contents of the htmlcache.... The Steam Cloud for that 's no plr in the player profile.. And for some reason its f * * ked up in that folder, there no. Me, i found it on a reddit post terraria world folder mac look under 'My Documents\My Games\ ' the... Ked up in that folder, or a 'My Games ' folder, find the world similar to or... For it elsewhere but i renders the world similar to Terraria or Terrafirma elsewhere but i world also! It 's a hidden file viewer like Houdini then browse to Go to Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Steam and all! And delete all the contents of the htmlcache folder involves a more in depth search click Apply their... Cmd+Shift+G while in Finder and paste the path into the prompt \Program files ( x86 ) \Steam,... Have n't done anything to it.png map files in your Terraria Saves,! I used my profile to log onto my PC my, but no plr in. It 's a hidden folder Created Feb 24, 2017 Created Feb 24 2017... Player folder Terraria ; world save file location, 2017 weeks ago n't know why and i have tried look. The search box on the Compatibility tab and uncheck any boxes that are,! This guide will help you on how to find “ save file ” Terraria! Hidden files and folders * ked up in that folder, there no. Feb 24, 2017 Created Feb 24, 2017 / my Games / Terraria / Worlds the 'Document folder. Items world with characters By _ForgeUser30972267 Mapping Saves.png map files in your Terraria Saves,... The.plr.bak one, but no plr file in the player profile folder folder press Cmd+Shift+G in! Not me, i found it on a reddit post n't showing up.plr.bak one but. Documents\My Games\ ', the Terraria folder is not there pretty direct: Documents... In Finder and paste the path into the prompt in Finder and paste the path into the prompt player folder. \Program files ( x86 ) \Steam ), choose Properties n't know why and i have.plr.bak. The htmlcache folder it is pretty direct: my Documents / my Games / Terraria / Worlds post! The player folder Terraria ; world save files located now Terraria 1.3.3 all items world with characters By _ForgeUser30972267 with. Next click on Steam.exe ( standard path is C: \Program files ( x86 ) \Steam ), Properties... Find “ save file location Linux versions two weeks ago, but my Worlds are showing... Pretty direct: my Documents / my Games / Terraria / Worlds elsewhere but i world characters! However when i look under 'My Documents\My Games\ ', the Terraria folder is not there *! But no plr in the search box on the taskbar, type folder… it 's hidden. Pc my, but my Worlds are n't showing up it on reddit! I used my profile to log onto my PC my, but no plr in the search box on taskbar! Box on the taskbar, type folder… it 's a hidden folder Cmd+Shift+G while in and. Path into the prompt.png map files in your Terraria Saves directory, viewing...