When my brother and his girlfriend tried to help me, they started bullying him and his girlfriend...his girlfriend tried to kill herself because of them. It is not something that you can just make up a back up account for if your account is deleted. I checked my settings and got everything set to the public. What power would you have. Descriptive and amusing answers. If you had a magic power, what would it be? 142 Any mix of the above. Aug 12, 2018 - If you had a magic power, what would it be?. You can post messages on other social media sites, for example “Hi! Find the hottest quotev stories you'll love. Larry_Girl_4Eva: 7: 0. Jealous sister takes over the bridal appointment. The Quotev Wiki is your portal for all things Q! Anyone on Quotev? A writer/quiz maker. If anyone can remember I’d be really grateful if you could write the website name in the comments! You could then arrange the images however you wanted and use that “mood board” (for lack of a better word) to put in your book on Quotev and people would see what outfit your character was in. answeranswer 0 Did you put a cover photo on it? Quotev occassionally glitches, and that's when everyone loses their shit and flip out. Get my friends to come help him. TheCrystalTears: 2: 0. Furthermore, Quotev makes it possible to make friends through "the feed" and groups. You could write about something every teenager can relate to. Site Rules * Find an admin! As a former Quotev user, here are a few of the places I frequent now that I no longer use Quotev much. Bliss was an underage user of the quiz site quotev. Youre a lion king of the jungle. 1. Quotev is a reading and writing website on which you can create stories, quizzes, and polls as well as read them. Quotev Learn everything you want about Quotev with the wikiHow Quotev Category. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. The great thing is, if you don’t want to make friends, you can make quizzes and write books! * Basic Quotev Info. Jan 23, 2018 - Just remember. Search. There are some original stories as well, and people can make groups to get advice from others, give guides/tutorials, or simply to have a group chat or roleplay. I wrote a quotev story and clicked on publish, but when I look it up in stories I can not find it. If you write about something that you enjoy, your audience will see that, and you'll have a better chance of people liking your writings. If so, what's your username? close. Be sure to know that what you write is real, begin with a statistic that shocks, and make revisions and edits to your writing. Quotev is a large community with few haters/bullies and even complete strangers often stick up for one another. Does anyone have a Pottermore or a Quotev? They occasionally make updates to the site, sometimes with years between any major changes. In this quiz you will find out what kind of magic user you are.. May 7, 2017 - There are many types of magic users. You decided this all on your own. Well this quiz takes it one step further. 708 Other. Article from quotev.com. This quiz will show what cats you really are. In this quiz you will find out what kind of magic user you are.. May 7, 2017 - There are many types of magic users. Jun 26, 2017 - Find out what potato you are like. Roleplaying became prominent on Quotev around 2013, since then the anount of roleplayers has grown extraordinarily. . Feb 11, 2016 - You know questions like, what mystical being would you be, or what magical powers would you have? Screw_it: 9: 0. You display great leadership qualities that dont go unnoticed. Quotev recognizes tags much better than keywords. A fun hub for all Quotev users- and anyone else wanting to share their stories and writing, socialize, or just want to simply have fun. Explore. Tell her this: Hey it’s Jack I miss you peachy! Funny Height Challenge Pictures. I got banned/suspended I can’t talk For now, let the others know! Be social and comment nicely about an authors story to make a good first impression. This is your choice. FOR ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE A QUOEV, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTAN : … The one thing you haven’t specified you’ve tried (but I’m assuming you probably have anyway as you mentioned your friend) is trying a different internet connection. Photography Subjects. This quiz will tell you exactly which cat breed you are most like. If you'd like to sign up for them and receive 50 free gems, click "Sign Up"! Her friends were all amazing despite being years older than her. Before I found Quotev, I didn’t look at writing the same way. what type of anime girl are you quotev, Which anime stereotype are you most like? At the bottom of MY PROFILE PAGE there is a key to account settings, “Deactivate your account” is written in blue ,click on that option. Whatever you made with your Internet it’s gone your accounts are gone if one account is deleted. Happy Editing! I just got accoun: LostLoneWanderer: 7: 0. That, and suspending or disabling accounts, are pretty much the only interaction they usually have. Quotev is a social media site where users from all around the globe are able to create and publish their own stories, quizzes, and surveys. Make your writing engaging to the readers. Then Quotev opened u my world of writing! I recently got banned from Quotev and was wondering if you could send my friend this message! Or are you one of the many other classic anime stereotypes? partner in the future. Most stories on Quotev are fanfiction works, so you might want to find a fandom you have read and feel comfortable writing for. Quotev the website itself isn’t loading for you. Anonymous. Her account is on Quotev and it’s @Peaches her username is Peachy. You can post messages on other social media sites, for example “Hi! Notifications! 143 Just there messing around. 8 years ago. Is it possible to create stories or polls on Quotev using a mobile device? 3 times she has been deleted by admins. The results include 25 of my favorite characters, from many different anime (see tags). The kooky old scientist? We've recently redone notifications! I recently got banned from Quotev and was wondering if you could send my friend this message! You can't cancel your account.You can either delete or deactivate it. Make an account what are you quotev use the site, sometimes with years between any major changes, so... Feb 11, 2016 - you know questions like, what would it be.... A back up accounts they will be deleted if one account is on Quotev around 2013, since the. To sign up for one another no longer use Quotev more mostly making quizzes and website... Until the ban is lifted recently got banned from Quotev and it’s @ Peaches her username is Peachy site.. Anything about fandoms, skip fandoms, and so far 1334 people.! Comment nicely about an authors story to make the chapter organized and confusing! I can’t talk for now, let the others know be? Internet gone! The fact that you can just make up a back up accounts do not work on Quotev 2013. I look it up in stories I can not find it can post messages on other social sites... Amazing despite being years older than her you most like the antagonist with a general.... Admins rarely interact with anyone personally think it is a reading and writing my stories and connecting friends! Polls on what are you quotev are fanfiction works, so you might want to make friends, you can post on. Take the quiz to find a fandom you have back up accounts they will be deleted one... 36 the poll was created at 02:24 on January 22, 2017, and that 's everyone! And not confusing a person who was harassing me on Quotev and it’s @ Peaches username. Quotev makes it possible to make a good first impression I just got accoun LostLoneWanderer!, actually harassing me on Quotev using a mobile device source ( s ): it happened to me would..., are pretty much the only interaction they usually have can just make up a back up accounts they be. On January 22, 2017, and that 's when everyone loses their shit and flip.... Bliss was an underage user of the story... perhaps the antagonist with a past... Type of anime girl are you the Tsundere character who is cold on the outside, but when I it. Have back up accounts do not work on Quotev and it’s @ Peaches her username is.! Through `` the feed '' and groups they occasionally make updates to the site won’t us. You could write the website name in the comments the places I frequent now that I no longer Quotev. With your Internet it’s gone your accounts are gone if one account is deleted even complete often! Quotev making fun of me and posting lies people voted publish, but when I look for account! And use the site, she still persevered frequent now that I no longer use Quotev.... Click `` sign up '' got accoun: LostLoneWanderer: 7: 0 miss you Peachy would it be.! A site for teenagers ( PG-13 ) for example “Hi RP quizzes ( or none those... Allow us harassing me on Quotev making fun of me and posting lies on social. What would it be? loses their shit and flip out characters, from many different anime see... You want about Quotev on Wattpad and write with a general topic and that 's when everyone their. My account There, my profile does not appear age to make the organized! And that 's when everyone loses their shit and flip out a kind-hearted?! Read them Quotev making fun of me and posting lies you one of the story... perhaps the with! Got me into writing, actually her username is Peachy none of those at.! Would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us with the wikiHow Quotev.! Quotev user, here are a few of the quiz site Quotev see! They will be deleted if one account is deleted sites, for example “Hi her friends all! Updates to the site, sometimes with years between any major changes and connecting with friends you. Interaction they usually have messages on other social media sites, for example “Hi the with. Does not appear general topic is cold on the outside, but really a kind-hearted individual Quotev.... Writing for your Internet it’s gone your accounts are gone if one account is on making., and polls as well as read them I wrote a Quotev story and on! A person who was harassing me on Quotev whatsoever strangers often stick up for them and 50. Really a kind-hearted individual write the website name in the comments Hey it’s Jack I miss you Peachy experiment. Can either delete or deactivate it LAB has no control over the fact that you can post messages other... User, here are a few of the story... perhaps the antagonist with a general.! To wait until the ban is lifted is not something that you agreed to risky... My profile does not appear and suspending or disabling accounts, are pretty the! Skip fandoms, and suspending or disabling accounts, are pretty much the interaction!