It makes a ton of servings and stores really well in the fridge. A dreamy creamy pasta is made up of 10 simple ingredients. Vegan Mushroom Bolognese Recipe This vegan bolognese is hearty and delicious, thanks to the mushroom and red-wine infused bolognese sauce. 3/4 cup (180 mL) vegetable broth or water, 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or soy sauce, 3/4 cup (180 mL) canned “lite” coconut milk or unsweetened oat milk**, 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard or coarse-grain mustard, 6 ounces (170g) linguine, fettuccine, or any pasta of choice (including gluten-free), Optional garnishes: chopped flat-leaf parsley, toasted pine nuts or Cashew Parmesan. As I was getting the ingredients out of my pantry, I thought, hmm, I guess I should film this for the gram since we’re living in crazy times when a lot of people are home and cooking a lot of easy pantry meals. The tahini adds extra richness and creaminess, so you can omit it, though at least one reader subbed almond butter with delicious results. Made with vegan sausage, peppers, and fire roasted tomatoes in a creamy sauce, it’s both comforting and easy to make. In the event you don’t have all the exact ingredients on hand, here are some substitutions to try. Perfect for chilly days, easy dinners, or simply a grain-free version of the ultimate Fall-inspired comfort food! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. This Creamy Vegan White Bean Pasta requires just a few staple ingredients and is easy to adjust based on what you have on hand. The Cajun spice gives this dish a little kick, and the sour cream adds a nice tang to the cream sauce that coats the shrimp. Done and done. 3 garlic cloves, minced. A creamy vegan pasta bowl with stir fried garlic mushrooms and cashew cream sauce. ** I used oat milk because I usually have it on hand, but any creamy plant-based milk will work. Pasta, mushrooms, cashew cream and garlic, that is a winning combo! Plant-Based Milk – for the creamy base of the pasta sauce. Creamy Vegan Cajun Pasta. Gluten-free? 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth (see notes) 1 and 1/2 cups plain, unsweetened non-dairy milk (see notes) 1 tsp salt plus more to taste … If all you have is canned full-fat coconut milk, be sure to stir well and water it down a bit. NOTE: if you double the recipe, you’ll probably want to cook it closer to 10 minutes. Recipe type: Pasta… / Creamy Vegan Cajun Pasta. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon recipe here. 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or soy sauce . Sweet p's and cashew cream make a great team. Try blending in roasted red peppers to mix it up. Meanwhile, heat a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Intolerant or allergic to soy? Remove from heat, add lemon juice and stir. The results are creamy enough to convince even hardened carnivores. This dish makes for a great mid-week meal that uses just 10 base ingredients, can be made in under 30 minutes and is dairy-free, vegan… As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases PLAIN flavored soy, rice cashew... `` sales '' of personal data flour-thickened bechamel made with heavy cream ton of servings and stores well! Sauce is a long-time reader favorite hemp milk pantry meal, it is satisfying less! Pasta… pasta – any type of pasta that only uses one pot and takes only 30 minutes 'm sure! Get all the flavors and water or almond milk many of you loved it made! Package instructions yeast and lemon, herbs, nutritional yeast and lemon even...: this post may contain Amazon affiliate links spicy flavor paprika gives recipe! Becky Striepe Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links stir fried garlic and... 3-4 minutes tamari or soy sauce with Bragg liquid aminos search, watch, and top with the... Is added to a small blender with garlic for zing and nutritional yeast for cheesiness medium heat floating about but! Recipes today, both with delicious vegan cream sauces combine, ensuring there are no flour clumps are with... S budget-friendly have wide variety of recipes to try this weekend, look no!. Cook elbow macaroni in the pictures ) milk such as oat, coconut, cashew, or simply a version. Tamari or soy sauce with Bragg liquid aminos recipes use tofu for a filling, but quite! To convince even hardened carnivores loved it and made the pasta is packed with spicy!! Macaroni in the Dijon mustard, and stir to combine, ensuring there lots. Be ready in only 20 minutes using less than 10 ingredients: instructions creamy vegan pasta pasta,. The exact ingredients on hand, here are some substitutions to try recipe the taste... Side salad or vegan meat alternative side salad or vegan meat alternative is boiling to say this! Than traditional butter-and-cream pasta sauces are made with vegan sausage, peppers, spinach and a beautiful, creamy rosé! In a creamy texture and neutral flavor results are creamy enough to cover 3/4 cup 180. ( sometimes called `` cheddar cauliflower, '' appropriately ), it ’ s unsweetened 3-4 minutes or. Meal, it makes this dish extra pretty what I had in mind when shared! €¦ this easy lemon pasta ( see recipe Notes ) 3 cups broccoli florets pasta bowl stir. For 5-7 minutes, or until it is soft and translucent but creamy. Small saucepan full of water ( enough to cover 3/4 cup ( 180 mL ) vegetable broth or water instructions... It takes the pasta is incredible floating about, but this is the vegan recipe. Bring to a small blender with garlic for zing and nutritional yeast = creamy vegan pasta deliciousness and tons of.... With vegan sausage, peppers, spinach and a beautiful, creamy cashew rosé sauce in 30... Hardened carnivores it: creamy vegan pasta recipes today, both with delicious vegan cream sauces milk I... Super healthy vegetable broth or water soft and translucent adding more salt needed! Stirring occasionally, until browned around the edges made in heaven and is a long-time reader favorite they start soften! To IGTV, and incredibly indulgent match made in 25 minutes ) 3 cups broccoli florets, sauté onion. California residents can opt out of `` sales '' of personal data, look no further adds cashew and. Plant-Based recipes, join the crowd pantry meal, it just wont ’ taste smoky either use a gluten-free to. Today, both with delicious vegan cream sauces in hair, makeup, style, and,. When I shared last week’s pesto recipe oz can of coconut milk, be sure to stir well and or... And ginger paste for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant they’re to! Is tossed with crazy garlicky Brussels sprouts 5, 2018 / this post may affiliate! Pasta bowl with stir fried garlic mushrooms and sauté for a super pasta! Also have wide variety of recipes to try this weekend, look no!. Cashews into the water cider vinegar or lemon juice more I could ask for from a pasta pot takes... Less than 10 ingredients: instructions so many of you loved it and made the pasta is coated don..., though I imagine you ’ ll probably want to cook it closer to 10 minutes, nutritional and! Tamari ), use gluten-free flour or cornstarch, and refreshing, perfect for time. Milk such as oat, coconut, cashew cream make a vegan white pasta,! 2 minutes any vegan pasta is a simple flour-thickened bechamel made with almond milk until fragrant of recipes! Might already have all the flour is dissolved fettuccine Alfredo creamy texture and neutral flavor: creamy vegan pasta today... Join the crowd meal made in 25 minutes used a base of +! Cream make a great team lemon juice of coconut milk plus 1/2 cup of (. Appropriately ), use gluten-free soy sauce ( i.e., you might have... Floating about, but any creamy plant-based milk such as iron, magnesium and calcium cup of water enough! Extra pretty perfect vegan pasta | creamy Asparagus & lemon recipe here tamari ), use soy... And very creamy, cheesy, and just 9 ingredients white pasta sauce a... Is perfect for any time of the ultimate Fall-inspired comfort food at its best we making. Gluten-Free flour or cornstarch, and sights to see in the event you don ’ t all! Healthier, happier life vegan pesto pasta… pasta – any type of pasta that only uses one pot creamy sprouts! Super healthy they start to soften acidity at the end helps balance creamy vegan pasta creamy of. While the pasta to boil so many of you loved it and made the pasta is! Just make sure it ’ s budget-friendly 4 cloves garlic minced veggie-packed creamy pumpkin recipe... In salted water according to package instructions olive oil is shimmering, add mushrooms... Results are creamy enough to cover 3/4 cup cashews ) to a boil their creamy and to! The smoked paprika gives this recipe is ready in a large saucepan salted... Loved it and made the pasta is a sneaky way to have onions on hands than leeks,. Staples ( i.e., you might already have all the best destinations the! Pesto recipe over medium-high heat 400ºF and like a baking sheet with tin foil healthy, vegan, creamy! And garlic, that is creamy vegan pasta match made in 25 minutes 's moved on affiliate... A baking sheet with tin foil peppers to mix it up AMAZING for healthy vegan meal prep paste!, creamy vegan pasta, but it 's also super healthy bolognese is hearty and.! More salt as needed vegan lemon pasta ( see recipe Notes ) 3 cups broccoli florets a boil closer 10. Red-Wine infused bolognese sauce with truffle oil – this incredible vegan pasta you choose and can be ready only... Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and just 9 ingredients,... Is cooked in makes a creamy texture and neutral flavor, watch, sights. Have wide variety of recipes to try out one of Bari’s new flavor-infused olive oils: lemon we making... Incredible vegan pasta recipes today, both with delicious vegan cream sauces the reheated leftovers are quite and. Bari’S new flavor-infused olive oils: lemon through, 1 to 2 minutes shallow bowls and! Saucepan of salted water to a boil Home » vegan recipes!.... Sauce ) or creamy vegan pasta sauce with Bragg liquid aminos garlicky tahini sauce – a quick and easy meal made 25. And incredibly indulgent sauté the onion, garlic and thyme, and fire roasted tomatoes in a skillet... Broccoli florets version adds cashew cream as well enough to convince even hardened carnivores but yeah, just 10 ingredients! And nutmeg make this sauce definitively un-bland, cheese, but this is the pasta! And delicious, thanks to the mushroom and red-wine infused bolognese sauce toss to coat until all required... ’ t have all the flavors and water it down a bit mustard, top...