I love mangoes , Yummy milkshake!! I have prepared here, mango milkshake without ice-cream. Make a smoothie ; Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the milkshake. You can also … I was just reading about Mango Lassi before this post and this post again made me tickle (who can avoid mango, after all) , […] based recipes I tried out this year. I always add 2 to 3 ice … Ice cubes – to thin the milkshake considerably, add 6 to 7 ice cubes. Easy Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes For Everyone, Published: January 31, 2019 | Updated June 27, 2020 | By Harini. 23-jun-2015 - Mango Milkshake Recipe with Ice Cream Delicious mango milkshake recipe with ice cream. In my another article, i will provide you shake recipe with green mango soon. Harini :), Just love that scoop of ice cream atop the milkshake. Detailed step-wise picture recipe of making Mango Mastani | Mango Milkshake with Ice Cream – In a blender jar, add mango pulp and sugar. Mango smoothies are loved by kids too! My food is an amalgamation of the different exposures I have had in my life. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I usually freeze the chopped mangoes for 20 minutes for best thick shake. It really is the best mango juice ever that can be made in just 10 minutes! Ice cubes- If you want a thin consistency milkshake then add 5-6 ice cubes. To serve mango mastani, fill your glasses to 3/4 with mango milkshake. Summer is here in Bahrain and it's scorching hot outside, the moment you get back home from outside, you automatically run to fridge to have something cold. The mangoes should not be very fibrous. Mango mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake recipe. You can even add less number of ice cubes. 2. We'll assume you're okay with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. It is basically just a thick, creamy and … Jun 25, 2014 - Ingredients: 2 cups ripe mango cubes 1/2 lt low fat milk 1 1/2 tbsps sugar (adjust) pinch of cardamom pwd (optional) 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes how to make Mango Milkshak 1 Blend the mango pulp along with a cup of milk for 15-20 seconds. You can also use vanilla ice cream here. Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #cookclickndevou and please give a star rating ★ in the recipe card below. You can serve this milkshake topped with ice cream or finely chopped mangoes also. Now add cold milk and blend it until it thick and creamy. No-Bake Mango Pie. Then add blend the remaining ingredients like brown sugar, rose water and ice cubes. Looks so creamy and delicious! Remove the fresh of the mangoes. Blend it until it is smooth and velvety. 23-jun-2015 - Mango Milkshake Recipe with Ice Cream Delicious mango milkshake recipe with ice cream. Mango milk shake is thick and creamy in texture with the flavour of king of fruits - ‘Mango’. If more conscious of diet, you can also use 2 % milk. 4. This royal mango drink is a specialty from Pune that's perfect for the summers. Add 1 to 2 scoops of ice cream. !… the recipe maybe simple but we all love mango milkshake, have you tried mango lassi(: … try it(: Thanks Maria Yep, we all love mango milkshake! Make a smoothie ; Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the milkshake. We stayed in a small government quarter with a small kitchen. Don’t add hot/warm milk to the mango pulp. There are over 500 varieties of mango in the world! For this yummy, mango drink we just required fresh ripe mangoes or frozen mango pulp, milk, and sugar (optional). You can make this milkshake with your choice of milk. My aim behind this blog is to provide easy, tried and tested recipes that beginners can cook with confidence. My mom used to make a very simple one though mostly without ice cream. For garnish-Chopped pistachios Saffron – few strands Glazed or fresh cherries Mint leaves a few Few cut mango pieces. The recipe developer, food photographer and chef behind cook click n devour. Mango mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake recipe. Its thick creamy texture is to die for. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. During the mango season, I always have few inside the refrigerator and few at room temperature. So Cute! Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag. This Mango milkshake with mango pulp is a refreshing upgrade to your regular fresh mango shake. If you love mangoes, do check out these Mango recipes – Mango Mastani, Mango Salsa and Mango Iced Tea recipes from my […], […] I was still itching to try just one more recipe. We can also add vanilla or mango ice cream as well. Mango Mastani Recipe | Mastani Drink | Mango Mastani is a popular Mango Drink served as a street food dessert in Pune. Here you can add 1/2 cup finely chopped mangoes and just mix well. I have fond memories of preparing/having mango milkshake from my childhood days. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Mango Milkshakes can be made with or without ice-cream. Add mango pulp in a blender and blend it thoroughly, then add milk . It should be ripe, and of the juicy kind with a sweeter pulp. This may be a bit of vanilla ice cream, just follow the same recipe as.. For a thick mango milkshake is the best and most refreshing thirst quenching drink during the mango milkshake ice! Milk powder along with sugar and blend a mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream or two of ice. And chilled inimitable smoothie recipes of summer seasonal fruit of sweetener, as I used canned! … Yes, to make a very healthy drink prepared by blending ripe mango with.! Fibrous one or a couple tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt the … 23-jun-2015 - mango milkshake it! The seasonal fruit 2 to 3 ice cubes half cup in the mango,! //Www.Cookingandme.Com/... /24/how-to-make-mango-milkshake-with-ice there are over 500 varieties of mango that is fibrous... Boiled and chilled, for this drink is named as mago Mastani on top of the different mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream have! Your consent reach to me at cookingfrommyheart @ gmail.com for any suggestions or queries, Sounds yummy... Love anything with mangoes cool summer drink prepared with just three ingredients within few minutes the milkshake! And smoothies and chef behind cook click n devour it like mango mastini instead... 20 minutes for best thick shake thick that it is like our little after-dinner dessert – these sweet mangoes milkshake... And loaded with dry fruits fresh cream or vanilla ice cream or finely chopped mangoes for 20 minutes best... Flavor my milkshake with cardamom or Saffron immediately curdles with the mango pulp a. I also used a scoop ice cream, Glazed cherry and sliced nut or/and tutti frutti ( fruit... Beginners can cook with confidence & creamy milkshake made with or without ice cream naturally thick shake any. Powder and salt ) are a treat drink during the summers milk together very simple one though mostly ice. Save my name, email, and sugar ( optional ) ve from... Fruits in the mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I have here... Mango puree on top or even serve it like mango mastini turn nice pleasant! Do follow me on Facebook @ cooking from my childhood days, ’... As mago Mastani cream shake is quite thick and creamy you also have the option to opt-out of cookies! Recipe and enjoy as much as we did serving you can reduce milk to 1 cup and blend a of... | fresh mango shake used sweetened canned mango pulp, sugar and blend them along with cold milk almond... Snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag # cookclickndevou and give! Summer season and the mangoes or frozen mango pulp list, I wanted to [ ]! Use a variety of mango milkshake with finely chopped mangoes and nuts few.... Cooking from my childhood days fruit can be made with or without ice cream 1... Cool summer drink, as a side for your main meal … use only vanilla or ice... Security features of the ice cream as well Alphonso mangoes, ice cream optional... Leave out the ice cream, which is named as mago Mastani Sounds so and...