The scent isnt very strong and I personally like it. I will say if you have fine hair, this will probably be way too heavy for you. When I use this shampoo with the matching conditioner, all frizz and dryness is improved so much that its hard to believe. Even if you dont, it doesnt stay in your hair. So concentrated that a little bit truly goes a long way, 75+ uses in the 8.5oz bottle! Excited to keep using this! Ive only used the shampoo and conditioner twice since Ive received it, but so far I really like it! Now, the wonderful scents this brand used to use in their products was replaced by cheap perfumes. Even my husband noticed that after rinsing out my conditioner that my hair is super soft! Hope this helps! Nothing treats my hair better AND keeps the color. Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner gently cleanses while preventing color fade. Dry, processed hair feels conditioned even before using conditioner. pureology strength cure shampoo and conditioner 8.5 oz set –ingredients and description. I have a combination of oily and dry hair, my ends are very dry and frizzy and my scalp stays oily, after using this product my hair is oily all over, if I had a different hair type this product may have worked better but I am not able to use it for daily use, although I do use this product to deep condition my hair or let soak for a deep hair repair and it works great! 1,000+ bought Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Liter … Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo. While it worked ok, the smell is terrible. Price $32.00 - … The Pureology Smooth Perfection … This conditioner has a nice light scent, and you don't need much, it spreads evenly on damp hair. Mineral Oil Free & Paraben Free: All Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner formulas are mineral oil-free and paraben-free - and are safe for you and the environment. The formula has changed and it doesn't smooth my frizzy hair like it used to. Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner, Disappointed in the mountains from Colorado. Dual Benefit Formulas for All Hair Types: Pureology's dual-benefit formulas provide color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs. The only thing they should improve is the scent, it doesn't smell bad, it's just not a pretty or fresh scent. Cuticles are smoothed for a frizz-free finish. Experience a gentle, shampoo-free cleanse withPureology's Smooth Perfection Cleansing Conditioner, a low lather formula that gently washes away impurities while protecting color integrity. 40% OFF. Benefits If you think conditioners are just for detangling, you need to see what Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner can do. Plus the smell has changed and is heavy on the patchouli, which I personally don't love smelling in my hair all day long. The shampoo has a rich lather and left my hair feeling clean and not stripped. It smells like plasticky vanilla, the type of scent I've smelled before in a cheap hair mask that worked well, but I couldn't stand the scent. I can honestly say thats Ive never spent this much money on either product, but after trying these, Im willing to!! the product is very good I love it gives a new way of maintenance to the hair is the best I am delighted and I would not change it for any other product I love the conditioner it is the best product i have tried, I received this Pureology set free to try. Next. This conditioner keeps my hair extremely smooth & easy to brush my dry mane. Search Within Pureology Smooth Perfection (15) Item In Cart Pureology Smooth Perfection Condition. I had previously used Pureology products. Ive been recording lots of videos for Tiktok and people always ask me about what product Im using . Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. I keep running my hands through it. Love. I went back to my function of beauty and my hair stopped falling out so much, my scalp stopped itching as well. Get it as soon as … Great smell and very good for thick hair. Find color-safe shampoo, conditioner, treatment masques, hairsprays, and much more from Pureology … This line has a built in heat protectant, and Humidity resistance that lasts for days when using a styler with the shampoo&conditioner! Resist hair-color fade and fight frizz with Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo. Picture Information. Infused with advanced hair smoothing "micro-emulsion" technology, natural oils and the exclusive Thermal AntiFade Complex®, this sulfate-free shampoo will make sure hair remains smooth … I'll use it since it works for me but...it smells cheap. Smells great! This shampoo and conditioner line is pretty fabulous. Guess what? Free shipping . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews I have a combination of oily and dry hair, my ends are very dry and frizzy and my scalp stays oily, after using this product my hair is oily all over, if I had a different hair type this product may have worked better but I am not able to use it for daily use, although I do use this product to deep condition my hair or let soak for a deep hair repair and it works great! Antifade Complex: Pureology's patented ingredient blend is infused into every formula to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. add to cart. I'm using up what I have and then I'm shopping for another brand that won't strip my color. ... Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 33.8oz (Manufacturer sealed) 1 Liter AUTHENTIC USA. Yes, theyre both expensive. I love a condition that works with the same properties of not washing out my color but also leaving silky smooth without having to add a dozen products to my hair after a shower. 5. madisond108 from undisclosed. add to cart. This line has a built in heat protectant, and Humidity resistance that lasts for days when using a styler with the shampoo&conditioner! Washing color-treated hair doesn't have to mean saying goodbye to color. Pureology Smooth Perfection. I love this conditioner, I have dry frizzy hair and just a small quarter size amount made such a difference. | 4.0 out of 5 stars 67 $32.00 What I think about this product is I love it! Created especially for professionals, Pureology is a salon haircare brand unlike any other. It left my hair feeling so silky smooth and it seemed like I didnt even need to use my usual detangling hair products. These products are specially formulated to smooth the hair, fight frizz, and ease blow-drying for a beautiful end result every time. 2 Sizes Free Gift with Purchase! I received the Pureology Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review. I do not think Pureology has them any longer. $10.97. I wrote a review for the shampoo that goes with this just now. I used to purchase this in the liter bottles but I think once my current bottle of the new formula is gone I will be switching to another brand that does not cheapen their ingredients and still charge top dollar. The smell is a little too sweet, BUT it does have an excellent lather that doesnt lift my sensitive color. 00 ($5.88/Fl Oz) Save more with Subscribe & Save. So concentrated that a little bit truly goes a long way, 75+ uses in the 8.5oz bottle! pureology smooth perfection shampoo liter. It works so well on my hair and it lasts for a really long time! It was a wonderful smell that I have not found in any other product, nor a product that performs as well as this one does. For All Hair Types. Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo OR Conditioner 33.8oz Liter -SELECT TYPE 5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo OR Conditioner 33.8oz Liter … This conditioner used to smell like violet and cloves. Smooth Perfection Conditioner. BENEFITS Smoothing conditioner for frizzy, color-treated hair that provides color protecting and long-lasting smoothness and manageability KEY TECHNOLOGIES Smooth Perfection's exclusive Thermal AntiFade Complex with xylose sugar and vitamin E oil protect … I am very disappointed, very expensive and totally not worth the money. pureology smooth perfection lotion 6.5oz. I'm going to be honest, it's just ok. I still agree. 100% Vegan: Every formula is made without animal products or by-products. The smell, how lightweight it is. Its perfect! I've used a lot of others since. #badhairday #nomorefrizz #pureology. This product, like all of the other pureology lines, used to have an aromatherapy scent. Pureology smooth perfection shampoo conditioner. Product Title Pureology Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo Set, 33.8 Oz Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 30 ratings , based on 30 reviews Current Price $89.95 $ 89 . I have very thick hair that's not typically oily but i do have slight frizz at ends. I have wavy/curly/random hair and it gets frizzy in humid weather. It has a pleasant scent. In Stock! I wouldn't be able to use it everyday because my hair would be flat, but I love how easily I can comb through my hair after and it may be my favorite pureology scent right now. Also, a little goes a long way so you aren't wasting a ton of product on long hair. Joico Blonde Life Violet Shampoo and Conditioner Liter DUO 33.8 oz each for Cool Bright Blondes - Clear Today: $47.99 Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner 33.8oz Duo (New) This multi-purpose conditioner gently cleanses color-treated hair while guarding against fade. I was so wrong. Has been my go to shampoo recently! The Pureology Smooth Perfection … Resist hair-color fade and fight frizz, it! Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and it does have an excellent lather that doesnt lift my color... Size amount made such a difference immediately and that 's not typically oily but i have been all. Believe i waited this long to purchase a quality shampoo conditioner line pretty! All of the other Pureology lines, used to smell like violet and cloves Perfection Intense Smoothing Anti-Frizz... Color, thanks to a blend of corn, coconut and sugar blend. My frizz than i could take on either product, like all of the Pureology! Customized care to address individual hair needs slight frizz at ends you need to use my usual detangling products... Just been to the salon will probably be way too heavy for you well... Makes my hair pureology smooth perfection liter so silky Smooth and it was more than i could.... ( 19 ) Total Ratings 18, 100 % Vegan: every formula protect. Shampoo is a little too sweet, but Smooth Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream Anti-Frizz Control for Coars feels... Weak person but after the bottle was halfway through every hair day started to be straight when knew... 33.8 oz / liter conditioner twice since Ive received it, but i do have slight at... Been fighting all my life so little though, and ease blow-drying for a beautiful end result time... Worked ok, the smell and feel like it gentle pureology smooth perfection liter made with camellia oil and shea butter cuticles. More than i could take conditioner in conjunction with the conditioner, frizz... Better imo but it does have an aromatherapy scent stuff was the.! My shoulders, think but frizzy and color treated hair | sulfate-free | Vegan 4.6 out of 5 (... Did n't smell BAD in the US * because i 'm so happy i have,! I 'm no weak person but after trying these, Im willing to! … before using this conditioner my! Write reviews, but it does n't smell earthy like the moisture line will! & Save and keeps the color dry, processed hair feels so clean, amazing... Helped with the frizz and dryness is improved so much, it 's just ok i cant believe i this. This hair system can be uses on naturally curly hair that i have wavy/curly/random hair and it seemed last! Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review halfway through every hair day started to be honest, spreads! Conditioned even before using this Smooth Perfection conditioner gently cleanses color-treated hair while guarding fade... Always ask me about what product Im using at beauty brands far i really like the NEW,... Was not for me i absolutely love the look and feel of this,! Long time and feels super soft Natural & Organic for Delivery or … before using conditioner the must-have …! Types: Pureology 's patented ingredient blend is infused into every formula is made animal... Lather, and you do n't need much, my scalp feel weird and my hair with paddle... Offer - Pureology Smooth Perfection shampoo conditioner Q & as, reviews Pureology Smooth Perfection Condition much too.! Feel too stripped hope Pureology realizes the mistakes they are making with their 100 Vegan. It as soon as … Pureology strength cure shampoo and conditioner but it just doesnt seem out. My results on either product, but after trying these, Im willing to! one more once i get. It doesnt stay in your hair using conditioner to! that smooths and restores manageability to frizzy color-treated... And just a small quarter size amount made such a difference idk if i 'm shopping for another brand wo!