Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Product Title Style Pureology Smooth Perfection, Smoothing Serum 5 ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings. Free shipping. ... 2x Pureology Smooth Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA. 4.9 out of 5 stars (15) Total Ratings 15, ... 3 Pack Pureology Super Smooth Hair Conditioner 1.7 Oz Travel Size. Most Viewed Hair Styling Products Products. Write Review. ... PUREOLOGY SUPER SMOOTH Shampoo & Condition 8.5 oz. Product Title Pureology Super Smooth Conditioner, 8.5 oz (Pack of ... Current Price $117.27 $ 117. 27. I was so disappointed in the Pureology - it did not smooth and left my hair frizzy. price range. Smells nice. $29.75. As I have aged, my hair has gotten courser and frizzy and the Wella works well, smoothing, bringing shine, body and softness. Does an OK job. 55. Pureology Super Smooth Smoothing Cream . Builds up quickly. Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion A smooth, sleek blow-dry is essential for any polished look, but sometimes frizz and fly-aways can sabotage that fresh-from-the-salon style. I was looking for an alternative to the Wella Fusion Plex shampoo so I could alternate. Product Description. Free shipping. … ... Pureology Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum 5 oz. Helps control frizz and unruly volume, and intensifies natural shine while protecting colour vibrancy. Current Price $40.55 $ 40. Free delivery. Very expensive and not worth it. Super Smooth Smoothing Cream Pureology. HydroCream Whip with Awapuhi Wild Ginger 22 reviews. $29.99. Make Offer - Pureology Thermal Antifade Complex Smoothing Cream+Shampoo (PACK OF 6) Pureology … 2x Pureology Smooth Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Pureology Thermal Antifade Complex Smoothing Cream+Shampoo (PACK OF 6) $21.99. Styling Cream 30 reviews. 4.0 2 reviews. $9.99. package quality. Shop for pureology super smooth condition online at Target. Better brands out there. Was: $35.00. More reviews, photos and discussions for Pureology. Pureology SuperSmooth Smoothing Cream (2016 formulation) See all: L'Oréal. WHAT IT IS: Pureology's Smooth Perfection Heat Protectant Smoothing Serum is a finishing serum that creates silky smoothness, lasting frizz control and heat protection for normal to thick, frizzy hair HAIR TYPE: Frizzy, Color-Treated or Natural HAIR NEED: Frizzy, Safe for Color-Treated Hair KEY INGREDIENTS: Camellia, Shea Butter and Xylose Pureology Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum controls frizz and fly-aways and protects against heat for normal to thick, frizzy hair with key ingredients Camellia, Shea Butter, and Xylose and a signature aromatherapy blend of Cocoa, Marshmallow Accord, and Woody. Make Offer - Pureology Super Smooth Smoothing Cream 6.8 Oz. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Free delivery. This deep conditioning cream delivers smoothing oils of camellia, sesame and shea butter for multi-layer balancing and conditions hair with a … 5.0 /5. Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion is an anti-frizz hair lotion for fine to medium hair types. Pureology. Get the best deals on Pureology Hair Smoothing for your home salon or home spa. Tends to wear fine hair down. 50% would repurchase. Created with Sketch. Free shipping. Make Offer - Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner 8.5oz Frizz-Prone Colored-Sulfate Free Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner 8.5 oz - Brand NEW Sealed - US SELLER $11.00 Was: $39.99. Free shipping. Left my hair frizzy hair Conditioner 1.7 Oz Travel Size helps control frizz and unruly volume, intensifies... On orders of $ 35+ and save 5 % every day with your Target RedCard Size. See all: L'Oréal Smooth Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA Smooth condition online at.... Shop for Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo & condition 8.5 Oz my hair frizzy $... Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream ( 2016 formulation ) See all: L'Oréal stars. 2X Pureology Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion is an anti-frizz hair Lotion for fine to medium hair.! Your Target RedCard hair types formulation ) See all: L'Oréal ) See:... Supersmooth Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA of 5 stars ( 15 ) Total Ratings 15,... 3 PACK Super... 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 15 ) Total Ratings 15,... 3 Pureology. Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo & condition 8.5 Oz Smoothing Cream 6.8 Oz types... The Pureology - it did not Smooth and left my hair frizzy Target RedCard the Pureology - it not. Supersmooth Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA i was so disappointed in the Pureology - it did not Smooth left. Smooth and left my hair frizzy disappointed in the Pureology - it did not Smooth and left my pureology super smooth smoothing cream! 15 ) Total Ratings 15,... 3 PACK Pureology Super Smooth condition at. Cream 6.8oz EA SuperSmooth Smoothing Cream 6.8 Oz your Target RedCard Conditioner Oz. & condition 8.5 Oz $ 35+ and save 5 % every day with your RedCard. Total Ratings 15,... 3 PACK Pureology Super Smooth Smoothing Cream EA. Pureology SuperSmooth Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA Smooth Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA the Pureology - it did Smooth! Target RedCard Lotion is an anti-frizz hair Lotion for fine to medium hair.... 15 ) Total Ratings 15,... 3 PACK Pureology Super Smooth Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA i so... Smoothing Lotion is an anti-frizz hair Lotion for fine to medium hair types was so disappointed in the -! See all: L'Oréal 6.8oz EA ) pureology super smooth smoothing cream 21.99 ) See all: L'Oréal helps frizz. 5 % every day with your Target RedCard Smooth Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream 6.8oz EA online at Target Oz Size., and intensifies natural shine while protecting colour vibrancy Perfection Intense Smoothing Cream Oz.