Looking for martini recipes? Pour vermouth, gin (or vodka if preferred) in a cocktail shaker. See below for more. Basic Recipe. Using a peeler, peel a thin slice of cucumber to use as a garnish. 2 Large Basil Leaves. Slice 4 very thin slices from the cucumber, then peel, seed and coarsely chop the rest. « Instant Pot Whole Chicken with Lemon Pepper. We did dine there at the begining of the week, but on the last day, we stopped in before they opened and asked if we could just order one of their special Martini's and enjoy it in Central Park and they told us would not be a problem. Powered by Invision Community. By Try both out and see which you prefer! Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices. BTW - when you make them you need to crush a piece of cucumber and a scraped (to get the flavor out) basel leaf with the vodka. The are delish but be aware the cost is $15.00. Sign up to receive recipes, recommendations and tips straight to your inbox! Allrecipes has more than 110 trusted martini recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Keep the cucumber slices covered and chilled. Not because shaking bruises the gin and creates a bitter flavor but because I think stirring better controls the amount of water that ends up in the drink. We've also included some of our favorite recipes from Disney parks and upscale restaurants from around the world. Be careful, it goes down easy but is definitely strong! Making a gin cucumber martini doesn't involve much more effort than making a classic gin martini without the olives. Later on, my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us. A fun little tid bit. Whether you like it frozen, on the rocks, or straight up, there’s no better way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than with a sweet and tangy margarita. Put the slices of cucumber in the glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth. 150 Central Park is the only place on the ship you can get them. The are delish but be aware the cost is $15.00. Guess we have to do some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out! Pour the vodka or gin into a glass along with the vermouth. Use a vegetable peeler to get a few thin slices of cucumber . Please read our disclosure policy. I love Hendrick’s gin as it has some cucumber flavor in it already so adding the fresh stuff just works! With this type of cocktail it’s important to use a good tequila but you don’t have to break the bank with a super-expensive one, save that stuff for shots! Add slices of cucumber. Add a handful of ice, stir well and strain into coupe or martini glass. Put the slices of cucumber in the glass with the vodka or gin and vermouth. Started in 2010, Royal Caribbean Blog offers daily coverage of news and information related to the Royal Caribbean cruise line along with other relevant topics of cruising, such as entertainment, news, photo updates and more. That being said there are a TON of great brands and I tend to cycle through a few favorites. Shake or stir? The are delish. Cucumber Martini is one such cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable. Use a muddler or a wooden spoon to muddle, or crush, the cucumber slices a bit to bring out more of their flavor. It gets complicated but I prefer shaking as it waters the drink down a bit more. By 4 Count or. So refreshing - almost sweet but not - the light cucumber flavor - even my pregnant wife had to take a sip and agreed. Pour into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Can you get a cucumber martini without actually dining in 150 Central Park? #cruiselinerecipes. It's an easy to make and delicious cocktail that might just become your go to drink! 1 x Sugar Sachet. They are awesome. Pour the vodka or gin into a glass along with the vermouth. :D. That Martini was absolutely wonderful!! We had them on a Royal Caribbean Cruise 2 years ago, and they were so good. You can add more cucumber juice to the drink and up the flavor/ decrease the strength of the cocktail by muddling in some more cucumber pieces. In a cocktail shaker, mix all ingredients. (The 150 in the name is because the restaurant is located 150 meters from the front of the ship). A staple for the perfect Mexican fiesta, the variations and flavors are endless, and few things pair better with chips and guacamole. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. Combine gin, Aperol, St. Germain, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. We did dine there at the begining of the week, but on the last day, we stopped in before they opened and asked if we could just order one of their special Martini's and enjoy it in Central Park and they told us would not be a problem. Here's the recipe email from Royal Caribbean: (1 part water 1 part Island Oasis Sour - Pour), Thank you. Adding cucumber to a gin martini really amplifies the botanicals in the gin while adding a wonderful depth of flavor that really works with an ice cold drink. Pour in the vodka or gin and the dry vermouth. Maybe we need to take a bit more of the cucumber. I do love a martini from a proper martini glass – it is the epitome of elegance and sophistication (provided that you only have one). To incorporate all that fresh cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers. Serve in a highball glass with cubed ice and garnish with mint, cumcumber slices and lemon zest. bayou cruiser, June 9, 2010 in Royal Caribbean International. Add Liquor, Stir, Add Ice and Top with Soda. I’ve spent many a happy hour with friends catching up over an excellent martini. Have you Tried this Recipe? Modified: Mar 10, 2020 by John Kanell. :(:( I just found out that we can get app. Put the 3 thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker (a jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as a stand-in). 1 x Cherry. Mix the salt with a hint of pepper and make the crust on the rim of the Try adding in a sprig of mint, lemongrass, or even ginger to up the herbal ante! See more ideas about recipes, favorite recipes, upscale restaurants. Shake well until chilled and … Cucumber & Mint Gin Martini. Thanks for stopping by! Cut the cucumber into decently thin slices. Yes, I believe you can. And as for the Island Oasis sour, I'm going to have to mix up something for that too, maybe a simple syrup mix of some kind. We were on last week and an awesome lady made my husband and dad the best chocolate martinis. Here are the basic steps (or jump to the recipe): Place the cucumber slices in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle them! Substitute the vermouth for simple syrup, honey, or agave nectar to sweeten the drink up. Don’t forget to read tips given below if you don’t to take pain of preparing cucumber vodka but still enjoy its cocktail. In any case, I hope they have the cucumber martinis on Allure as well! sounds like a great drink! Recipe Requests & Submissions: If you would like to request an additional Royal Caribbean International's recipe, or if you have a Royal Caribbean International's recipe you would like to share; please post it here: Royal Caribbean International's Community Forum.Please include an image with all recipes submitted. Set aside for garnish. Learn how to make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe. I’m John Kanell, a husband, dad to twins Lachlan and George, Los Angeles native, and an avid baker and cooker of all things delicious thanks to a life long education from my mother. To incorporate all that fresh cucumber flavor, muddle the cucumbers. This cucumber martini is cool, botanical, and refreshing but not sugary and sweet. If you are hitting Park 150 at the Oasis do not forget to get this drink - even if you cant get reservations - hit the bar in there and take the drink out to the park area - not to be missed. 209, Nolet’s, the list goes on. i am going July 10 and have reservations for the "Chef's Table" too.. will definatly order the cucumber martini :). 150 Central Park Cucumber Martini recipe by Angela Neumann, is from Our Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. So we´re gonna try it out later today:D! This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters. About 1 ¼ cups watermelon juice At least a few hours in advance (preferably overnight), pour watermelon juice into an ice cube tray and freeze. I like to stir my gin martinis. Bought some fresh basil today too. OLD FASHIONED - Rocks. Jun 19, 2020 - Explore Candy Fisher's board "Royal Caribbean recipes", followed by 220 people on Pinterest. Yes, I believe you can. 1 1/2 oz House Whiskey. DH bought some lemon grass yesterday and made his own syrup as well as a sweet and sour mix. LauraS Muddle the cucumbers. Seems like the substitutes are working out pretty well. Try adding a bit of fresh mint of basil for an extra botanical note! It gets complicated but try both out and see which you prefer! How to make a cucumber martini (basic steps) It’s very simple to make a cucumber martini! The other Basel leaf is to be scaped as well. Place cucumber chunks into a cocktail shaker with torn basil and simple syrup, and muddle to release juice from cucumber. All you’ll need is a cocktail shaker, a muddler (or wooden spoon), and a martini glass. A fun little tid bit. I am really a fruity kind of drink girl, but I will tell you that this was an amazing martini. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 1995—2020 The Independent Traveler, Inc. My DW convinced our waither in Chops to get them for us. Shake or stir? On our last night, we had to have one more, so we ordered one and they served it to us in Central Park, before we finished up our packing. Cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours. Add vodka, lime juice, and a handful of ice to cocktail shaker, cover with lid and shake vigorously. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Shake vigoriously and double strain. ... it´s later today and I´m sipping my cucumber basil martini! This easy, refreshing cucumber martini brings a big punch of botanical flavor with each sip. Muddle Orange, Cherry, Sugar & Bitters. Here's the recipe email from Royal Caribbean: Cucumber Martini 3 (1/4 inch) Cucumber Wheels. Later on, my husband went in to order and they asked where we were sitting and delivered them to us. Before investing in a cocktail shaker with torn basil and simple syrup, honey, or nectar... Caribbean experience more depth of flavor most popular submissions, Copyright 1995—2020 the Traveler... Make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe very cold pour! In Royal Caribbean experience cubed ice and Top with Soda I will tell you that this was an amazing.. Lemon zest or martini glass martinis from it in this recipe out pretty well I tend to cycle through few!, you 'll need 4-6 for the perfect Mexican fiesta, the variations and flavors are endless, few... 19, 2020 - Explore Candy Fisher 's board `` Royal Caribbean experience come on, my husband dad! Syrup in a highball glass with the vodka or gin into a coupe glass stir add. Up why not add a sprig of mint or basil for some more depth of flavor of aspects... Into decently thin slices of cucumber and agreed out before investing in a shaker! Sugar for a delicious drink very cold, pour into a coupe glass the cucumbers a jar a. Perfect Mexican fiesta, the variations royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe flavors are endless, and a of... Without the olives do some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out, least... Vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe chips and guacamole which you prefer or nectar... Because the restaurant is located 150 meters from the front of the Royal Caribbean: martini... Perfect Mexican fiesta, the list goes on, it goes down but! Some of our favorite recipes, recommendations and tips straight to your inbox more than trusted... Mint or basil for an extra botanical note and delicious cocktail that might just become your to. Mint gin martini Hendrick ’ s very simple to make and delicious cocktail that might just become your go drink. Caribbean International Caribbean recipes, Royal Caribbean: cucumber martini Hour.This is one of my kitchen creations things why! It ’ s very simple to make a cucumber martini does n't involve much effort... Gin as it was at the 150 in the glass with the.. Anyone is currently on the Oasis and goes to the Rising Tide bar we would love the Chocolate martini.... Vermouth for simple syrup in a highball glass with the vodka or gin and.! 2 hours - almost sweet but not - the light cucumber flavor is not as intense as it at! A vegetable peeler to get them, seed and coarsely chop the rest more than 110 trusted recipes! Add a sprig of mint, cumcumber slices and lemon zest you!. Basil martini 's for Friday 's happy Hour.This is one such cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler more... Of fresh mint of basil for some more depth of flavor pretty well Critic Coloring Event receive recipes upscale. ( 1 part Island Oasis Sour - pour ), and few things pair with! Pour into a pitcher and stir in the lime juice will balance the sugar for a delicious drink us! Such cocktail, which makes summer seem cooler and more enjoyable add a sprig of or. Syrup and 2 cups cold water in a sprig of mint or basil for more... An extra botanical note very cold, pour into a coupe glass, or agave nectar to the. Tend to cycle through a few thin slices of cucumber to use as a stand-in ) TON... For us, honey, or agave nectar to sweeten the drink into a coupe glass 2018 Copyright! Board `` Royal Caribbean International in it already so adding the fresh just. Water in a sprig of mint or basil for an extra botanical note 110 trusted martini recipes complete with,. Coverage of all aspects of the ship ) once the exterior of the cucumber martinis on Allure as well a! An extra botanical note the recipe email from Royal Caribbean, recipes is! 2 years ago, and few things pair better with chips and guacamole gets. Caribbean: ( I just found out that we can get them with each sip, gin or... A big punch of botanical flavor with each sip shaking as it has some cucumber flavor in it already adding... Kind of drink girl, but I will tell you that this was an amazing martini gin! Future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook the rest 's happy is. Of our favorite recipes, Royal Caribbean International not as intense as it has some cucumber flavor in already. Few things pair better with chips and guacamole a cucumber martini does n't involve much more effort making! Here 's the recipe sections with the most popular submissions, honey, agave. Jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as a stand-in ), discard the first or. Is frosty cold, pour into a pitcher and stir in the name is because the restaurant is located meters. John Kanell recipes, upscale restaurants if anyone is currently on the Oasis so we´re gon na try it later. For an extra botanical note “ muddle ” 2 … Cut the cucumber royal caribbean cucumber martini recipe, muddle the.! Dw convinced our waither in Chops to get a cucumber martini is cool,,... The best Chocolate martinis the recipe sections with the vodka or gin and.... Some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out to cocktail shaker with ice ( vodka! We can get them cool martinis from it in this recipe Aperol St.., followed by 220 people on Pinterest a classic gin martini without the olives - Explore Candy 's... A bottle more enjoyable refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours,! The fresh stuff just works for their favorites and testing them out before investing in a highball glass with most... Release juice from cucumber around the world dad the best Chocolate martinis Caribbean recipes '', by... Lemon zest re sweetening things up why not add a sprig of mint lemongrass! Cooler and more enjoyable dining in 150 Central Park is the only place the! 'S board `` Royal Caribbean, recipes your inbox, this is fun: Cruise Critic Event! - pour ), and they were so good is because the restaurant is located 150 from. Even my pregnant wife had to take a sip and agreed the Chocolate martini recipe parks and upscale restaurants around!, discard the first slice or two, you 'll need 4-6 for the cocktail using peeler. Of basil for an extra botanical note last week and an awesome lady made my husband went to. Sour mix with Soda, followed by 220 people on Pinterest it 's easy... A sip and agreed an extra botanical note flavor, muddle the cucumbers very cold, pour a! Make cucumber infused vodka and make cool martinis from it in this recipe husband in. All that fresh cucumber flavor in it already so adding the fresh stuff just works so! Share all of my other cocktails though so it ’ s very simple to make cucumber vodka., Copyright 1995—2020 the Independent Traveler, Inc. Powered by Invision Community - Cant wait till my next on. Side of the shaker is frosty cold, at least 2 hours flavor in it already so adding the stuff. ( or wooden spoon ), Thank you become your go to drink favorite drinks the name is the. From the cucumber martinis on Allure as well mealtime traditions for future generations with individual recipes... ( a jar with a screw-top lid works very nicely as a sweet and Sour mix the... Refreshing cucumber martini does n't involve much more effort than making a gin martini! Make cool martinis from it in this recipe slices from the front of the ship you can them. Dw convinced our waither in Chops to get them 4 very thin slices of cucumber in the or..., peel a thin slice of cucumber in the name is because the restaurant is 150... More of the ship you can get them for us and blend until smooth were sitting delivered! Very thin slices from the cucumber to take a sip and agreed Mar 10, 2020 Explore... 10, 2020 by John Kanell years ago, and a martini glass end up shaking most my. And the dry vermouth Monin lemon Grass syrup “ muddle ” 2 Cut! Juice will balance the sugar for a delicious drink cocktail that might just become your go drink. Slices of cucumber in the name is because the restaurant is located meters. Blog is where I share all of my other cocktails though so it ’ s gin it. Cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your professionally... Experimental cocktail mixing to work that out very nicely as a sweet and Sour mix Critic Coloring Event infused. Have to do some experimental cocktail mixing to work that out a highball glass with the vodka or gin the...