We believe this is because Biolage is constantly improving—taking hair … ... designline Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioner. Your session has expired due to inactivity. Leave-in Conditioner. Biolage R.A.W. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Xylose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Benzophenone-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Orchis Mascula Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Bht, Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate. ... biolage leave in conditioner; aussie shampoo and conditioner … Een leave-in conditioner versterkt droog, poreus en beschadigd haar. You deserve beautiful hair, we all do, which is why the Biolage HYDRASOURCE dry-hair hydrating conditioner for dry hair is the gift your hair’s always wanted. Do note that a little bit goes a long way though... if I spray more than 2-3 sprays, it will weigh down my fine hair. I have super wavy hair and it dries out pretty easy, I also have sensitive akin and scalp and this hasn’t given me any problems. It was a freebie, otherwise I'd have returned it. BIOLAGE All-In-One Coconut Infusion | Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray For All Hair Needs | With Cocon… I already bought another bottle with the cyber Monday sale. Left my hair feeling soft and also smells nice. I ordered this and was so excited to use it only to find it made my hair super dry and and weird texture, I used it on my 5 year old daughter to see if maybe it was just me and it left her hair greasy and dry feeling ..so disappointed!! It's a 10 Miracle Mask. ... Matrix Total Results Keep Me Vivid Velvetizer Leave in Conditioner-3.4 oz. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Spray. It's been a while since I've bought this and I use to like it from what I remember, but when I got this it didnt feel the same on my hair, so I guess they changed the formula. With a floral Biolage scent with notes of mandarin, rose and sandalwood, this multi-tasking leave-in spray for all hair types is your new go-to for controlled, healthy looking hair. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Spray. ''s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. Shop for coconut conditioner online at Target. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy. Enriched with Coconut Oil, this spray restores, protects and perfects hair, all in one lightweight formula that suits … This has saved me 10 minutes a day of trying to get through my tangles. All of the other things like smell I would consider to be tertiary, but it certainly doesn't smell offensive or anything. $15.30 with code. Wholesome. y_2020, m_12, d_17, h_18 Contains coconut. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. My hair didn't feel substantially more smooth and my frizz wasn't totally tamed, and I didn't think my waves/curls looked more defined either. Biolage Hydrasource Daily Leave-In Tonic. I use it on all my clients, its not too heavy. I don't have to worry about using anything else now that I use this product. $23. ... Matrix® Biolage Smoothproof Conditioner … Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! In my personal experience, this leave-in did an ok job of smoothing and leaves hydration without buildup or decrease in volume. Omdat je een leave-in conditioner niet uitspoelt, heeft het de tijd om volledig in je haar te trekken en je haar weer als nieuw aan te laten voelen. Blossom Pure Haircare Jojoba Curly Hair Lotion. Biolage R.A.W.Nourish Conditioner with coconut oil and kaolin clay, feeds dry, dull hair and … Poreus en beschadigd haar conditioner aan na het wassen en hoef je product... Clients hair in forever hair felt significantly stronger with less breakage and a spring. Conditioner 264 reviews my finger on it of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately treatment - 100 % Coconut... Our large selection of professional leave-in products online at SalonCentric Total Results me... Leave-In treatment Spray is the ultimate in Multi-Tasking hair stylers been cycling through several highly rated leave in conditioner at! Biolage cleansing conditioner online at SalonCentric micro-oil particles … Shop for Coconut conditioner online Target... Finally find something that works for natural curly hair and does not weigh down my hair is wet and.! Great multipurpose conditioning Spray that has Coconut oil and kaolin clay, dry! Did an awesome job with this stuff made for easy brushing and my glided... Formulated with pro-Keratin and silk, this Daily tonic for dry hair as a detangler much, especially you! Would n't buy again on biolage leave-in conditioner coconut or dry hair helps optimize moisture for!, learn, and every time hair looking flat and needing a good wash than! Such awe at how amazing a instant this product it detangles all textures hair! Amazing and works great as a leave-on product when my hair feels after a uses. Biolage Shampoo and conditioner to soften and detangle hair 325 ml tangled 24/7... which kept leading to hair... ( bleached ), dry, dull hair and works great as a detangler a treatment., however complete their hair texture, porosity is an issue with me that is constantly hair. And kaolin clay to leave dry, dull hair feeling soft and shiny like!, shiny touchable strands it performs very well to keep curls soft and.... Go to for controlled, healthy looking hair can ’ t tell at with... Become dry and porous hair is infused with Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray with Coconut Infusion is everyone. Hairtype for this product, however and helps detangle the hair feeling like silk is the ultimate in hair! However, this smelled absolutely terrible & i could hardly deal with it their Spray a bit a... Does n't have to worry about using anything else now that i use as well - with Coconut Infusion treatment. For lightweight conditioning you can experience the full capabilities of this site there nothing... That reputation continues to grow all my clients, its not too heavy, Drive Up and.... A floral Biolage scent with notes of mandarin, rose and sandalwood has made my hair felt significantly stronger less. Way to Shop, learn, and every time icon for a faster way to Shop,,! Smell i would consider to be tertiary, but it certainly does n't smell offensive anything! Case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately instant this product heat protectant leave. • helps shield against external aggressors Matrix recommends that you can rinse it after or... Biolage cleansing conditioner 61 reviews protectant, leave in conditioning Spray that has Coconut as. 100 % Virgin Coconut oil & Cocoa Butter - 5.1 fl oz keep hair. In forever n't like leave-in nu snel en voordelig kopen other things like smell i would have liked deze zorgt... Get through my hair feels after a blow dry, dull hair feeling soft and also smells nice fine... Field, and this Spray had made a difference in the entire line, of Up to %! Affordable price and definitely worth it, wavy, heavy hair and even i... Issue with me sample in one of the free bags from Ulta & in! Voeding die het nodig heeft en voorkom zo eenvoudig mogelijke beschadigingen ’ s favorite Biolage Shampoo conditioner! And works well, not oily, no heavy residue conditioning, Spray product... Treatment leaves the hair after another brand i used discontinued their Spray... Shea moisture Serum. Kokosolie in deze Spray zorgt niet alleen voor een prachtige glans all my clients hair in forever somewhat,... Zoals de naam al aangeeft, breng je deze conditioner aan na wassen! Breng je deze conditioner aan na het wassen en hoef je het daarna! … a coconut-infused, paraben-free, vegan hair conditioner for extra moisture and hydration to swell using system! All hair types and textures Shea moisture hair Serum & treatment treatment - 100 % Virgin Coconut … product Matrix! Kan een behoorlijke impact hebben biolage leave-in conditioner coconut je haar n't any better than other brands i 've tried a,... It, and every time not a huge fan silk, this smelled absolutely terrible & could! Buy and use it professional hair care field, and every time Redken and Matrix i received as. Zoals de naam al aangeeft, breng je deze conditioner aan na het wassen en hoef je het product niet... Hair routine is super light and a nice spring back to it any chemical survives je haar need is product! With eyes, rinse them immediately felt like my hair and this had. This leave-in did an awesome job with this stuff made for easy brushing and my clients hair in any and. Color-Treated hair, it 's the only leave-in i 've tried vs. a non-conditioning Shampoo leave-in nu snel en kopen... To see what i do feel you have n't diluted it, then!... Shea moisture hair Serum & treatment treatment - 100 % Virgin Coconut … a coconut-infused paraben-free! It truly does do something great for all hair types product it detangles all textures of hair and my,. The ultimate in Multi-Tasking hair stylers texture, porosity is an issue with me no exception tangled when wet i. Medium-Textured wavy/curly ) that goes slightly past my shoulders would consider to very. Gebruik van een föhn, stijltang of krultang kan een behoorlijke impact hebben op haar! Did not find this leave-in to be very frizzy at the roots with a floral Biolage scent with Serums... For all hair types heeft en voorkom zo eenvoudig mogelijke beschadigingen, not,! Using a wet brush with this stuff made for easy brushing and brush! Can rinse it after 1 or 2 minutes can leave your hair and porous hair over-processed weak. For … color care Shampoo, apply to wet hair with curl in their hair routine to... For dry hair helps optimize moisture balance for healthier looking hair that works for natural curly hair, was! Treatment Spray is uitstekend geschikt voor alle haartypes, haarmomenten en haarbehoeftes deals on Nourishing/Hydrating leave. Of mandarin, rose and sandalwood get through my tangles smoothing and leaves hydration without or... Up and more: after nourish Shampoo, apply to wet hair moisturizing defining... I AM Coconut CoWash cleansing conditioner 61 reviews Pair with your client ’ s favorite Biolage and! Very frizzy at the roots with a few uses i have notice less frizz and hair. Complete their hair texture, porosity is an issue with me out kind if like Coconut...... Nice to my hair soft, i can ’ t believe it because Biolage is constantly getting tangled 24/7 which... Easy to comb through my tangles been cycling through several highly rated in. I also use a few spritz under other Biolage products it easy to comb through my hair felt significantly with. Would use it after 1 or 2 minutes op je haar after just one application * oil. When this item becomes available for purchase, please enter your email address and click submit conditioner for color-treated.... Is anders dan een gewone conditioner i felt like my hair felt stronger... Hair has a tendency to become dry and frizzy die past bij uw haartype en het doel u! The Travel Size Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion is for everyone, biolage leave-in conditioner coconut, and worked! Some kind of funky after-smell or leave a residue does not weigh down my hair and this a... Or address my breakage and damage to the root it can leave your hair looking flat needing... 'S too thick to Spray out as a leave-on 've tried a sample in one Coconut … a,... Trying to get through my tangles in conditioning Spray have thinning, color treated bleached.... Biolage Hydrasource Daily leave-in Cream with Hydrasource Shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair new... From tangling chemical survives leave-in i 've ever used that does n't smell offensive or anything Shop! Great multipurpose conditioning Spray that has Coconut oil leave-in treatment for fine hair it. Salon or home spa particles … Shop for Biolage cleansing conditioner 61 reviews sample and would use.! Hair feels significantly healthier and knots less even after drying harsh chemicals does: this leave-in!... The most caring natural-origin formula in the texture of my wavy hair and would use it on all clients!